Sticky The Banter Thread

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
It's hard enough to fight my own attention span as I try to finish up the last bits remaining of my homework for this week, but it's even harder when I have to stop what I'm doing every 5 minutes to keep my cats under control since the air is smokey and I'm trying to keep them all inside as much as possible.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Y'know, since working at a petfood store, page 267 has become more and more disturbing as I become more and more familiar with the ingredients of most dog biscuits.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Y'know, since working at a petfood store, page 267 has become more and more disturbing as I become more and more familiar with the ingredients of most dog biscuits.
Shaggy eats Snooby Snacks. Maybe we're the ones that are missing out. 👀

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Shaggy eats Snooby Snacks. Maybe we're the ones that are missing out. 👀
We sell those too. Trust me, they're gross ;-;

Reactions: Rue

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Blast! I have to go do stuff for other people to get money.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I remember seeing it at a friend's in the late 90's my mother wouldn't have allowed us to watch it.
I'm just gonna drag this topic over here so we don't run the other thread too far off track.

I was ~7 when South Park came out, it'd come on at 10 pm twice a week, and I'd always wake up my dad to watch it with me. My mom wasn't exactly thrilled about it, but you know, that's the pot calling the kettle black because I'd go out with her on Saturday night, we would get home at midnight, and then watch Jerry Springer before going to bed. 😂

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
I'm just gonna drag this topic over here so we don't run the other thread too far off track.
Us drag a thread off topic. That never happens. Other than the times it has.

My parents were really strict on certain things and relaxed about others. Then again I am the middle child so I had to deal with the corrections created by my sisters misdeeds, and look after my brother, who routinely got me into trouble.

The way I would get out of bedtime was to play chess in the back room of a pub against older gentlemen and a single girl my age. I would also get a pint of cola and a pack of McCoy's crisps (I was about 8 at the time this was awesome shut up).

Reactions: Rue

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Us drag a thread off topic. That never happens. Other than the times it has.

My parents were really strict on certain things and relaxed about others. Then again I am the middle child so I had to deal with the corrections created by my sisters misdeeds, and look after my brother, who routinely got me into trouble.

The way I would get out of bedtime was to play chess in the back room of a pub against older gentlemen and a single girl my age. I would also get a pint of cola and a pack of McCoy's crisps (I was about 8 at the time this was awesome shut up).
That last part is an absolutely heartwarming little story, any kid would be excited over soda and chips. P.S. I liked to play chess as a kid, too!
I was an only child, which I just will assume makes it easier to get away with more? But regardless of any love I have for my parents, doesn't change the fact they weren't exactly role models. 😂 But I was also an extremely well behaved child, so if I had started like.. swearing or joking like they did on South Park/Jerry Springer or anything, they'd just tell me I can't watch it anymore and that'd be that.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I've Seen em! It's too late now! Don't tell anyone else! Don't worry. I'm only acting crazy.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Took an iq test today, and apparently I have a verbal IQ of 103.......I am an average speaker! HOORAY I thought I was terrible at talking.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@The Summoned
That was pretty cool but I'm going to give myself -25 total IQ points for procrastinating with this instead of working
I wonder if @Val would excel at the spacial block rotation ones because of his Minecraft skills

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Why do my practice exam when I can take an online IQ test instead

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
:amberapproves:

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
No. I'm too stupid. I will refrain from competing.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
This is awesome!