Sticky The Banter Thread

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
MFW I have to read every message because I'm the only full-time moderator
An easy fix is to just click reply (and don't actually reply). If you do that then you can instantly view the message without clicking a million times. I don't do this, because it is more fun to waste time doing pointless things.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
An easy fix is to just click reply (and don't actually reply). If you do that then you can instantly view the message without clicking a million times. I don't do this, because it is more fun to waste time doing pointless things.
It's a bit inconvenient to do that when reading multiple posts in a row because you have to jump up and down the page.

Good night @BleepBloopBeep !

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
It's a bit inconvenient to do that when reading multiple posts in a row because you have to jump up and down the page.

Good night @BleepBloopBeep !
Wait a second........ Are you using a mouse?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Reactions: Rue

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Nope. If you were Zules right now, you would be Zules. You would not be be Rue. You would certainly not be Zules' power+influence with rue's personality and subjective sensibilities. Zules is Zules. Rue is Rue. If Zules ceased to exist and you became a perfect copy of Zules, you would be Zules.
This is why you'll be the first :yeahwhatever:

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I usually use my drawing tablet
This gave me flashbacks to the time I tried playing an FPS with a Wacom instead of a mouse.

... it was... an interesting experience...

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
This gave me flashbacks to the time I tried playing an FPS with a Wacom instead of a mouse.

... it was... an interesting experience...
Most of the time, playing first person games with a tablet causes the camera to spin around like it's gained sentience and is trying to escape from your computer at its max computational speed

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I'm like 90% sure I just saw that same mask online the other day

Does it have a nose wire? I feel like that helps.
But my experience is limited since my glasses are just for blue light and I can take them off if they are fogging up or slipping off. 😬

Doc Seibel

Probably the oldest dude here.
I'm like 90% sure I just saw that same mask online the other day

Does it have a nose wire? I feel like that helps.
But my experience is limited since my glasses are just for blue light and I can take them off if they are fogging up or slipping off. 😬
It has no nose-wire. It's one of those tubular scarves that I can pull up and down in less than a second. If I'm careful and find the sweet spot of adjustment, it doesn't fog up too bad, though.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I watched Frozen 2 for the first time yesterday.
So many things didn't make sense, plot-wise. An incredible number of things. It was pretty good overall though; I liked the themes of change and hope--and the songs were pretty catchy, again... Also, the water spirit horse scenes were awesome in artistry!! Then there were all the times they referenced/spoofed the first movie which started out awkward but ended up being so unwaveringly earnest that it was kind of hilarious. Overall, a good experience, especially if you don't have high expectations going in 😆

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
I had low expectations going in to frozen 2. I was not disappoint.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Could I get opinions on which shirt is better?

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Numero Uno imho

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
Could I get opinions on which shirt is better?

Neither. Something that said "Hello, My day is going Great today." would be slightly better.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Neither. Something that said "Hello, My day is going Great today." would be slightly better.
Well that's not a Neo Yokio quote so it's off the table

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Well that's not a Neo Yokio quote so it's off the table
*nods head and pretends to know what Neo Yokio is*

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality