Sticky The Banter Thread

Jimothy

Aspiring Reader of Chapter 13
Umbration

Radiance
But... but Cyndaquil! :shatteredinnocence:
He's so CUTE!! And really good in Little Cup!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Cyndaquil is hecka cute, ngl

I just have anti-fire starter bias because of the overblown reputation of Charizard :robinpaddleball:

The only exception is Torchic, who's only slightly less cool than Treecko, but much cuter. Sceptile is wayyy cooler than Blaziken, though.

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
And then there's me, who never played pokemon.
And probs never will.

Reactions: Tee

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Charlie feels threatened and begins to do a DOMINANCE dance for DOMINANCE.

Syril Dawntreader

Thane of Fife
Umbration

Innervation
I would just like to state for the record that the three best starters are the three gen 4 starters.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Strongly disagree 🙃 Turtwig is the only 4th gen starter that's even kinda interesting, and even he is trash compared to any starter from gens 1-3.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Strongly disagree 🙃 Turtwig is the only 4th gen starter that's even kinda interesting, and even he is trash compared to any starter from gens 1-3.
I'm not gonna go so far as to call any starter "trash," but I will say that I traded my gen 4 starter (Turtwig) away at the GTS the first opportunity I had... :cautious:

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Everybody gonna ignore ma boy Cyndaquil. Man I miss the day's I could remember the strengths/weaknesses of pokemon types. I'm looking at you Fairy type, coming here ruining everything.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Everybody gonna ignore ma boy Cyndaquil. Man I miss the day's I could remember the strengths/weaknesses of pokemon types. I'm looking at you Fairy type, coming here ruining everything.
Bro, I gotchu.

Syril Dawntreader

Thane of Fife
Umbration

Innervation
I'm not gonna go so far as to call any starter "trash," but I will say that I traded my gen 4 starter (Turtwig) away at the GTS the first opportunity I had... :cautious:
This is how I feel about Gens 5, 6, and most of 7, so that is probably fair. It is a little different when it's your first video game.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance