Sticky The Banter Thread

chaosenjoyer

real
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
@StickFreeks is-!

…now would be a good time to stop this, I think.

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I think forum names need to be at least 3 characters long
What would your 3-characters-exactly name be? Bal? Bic? Bot? Maybe "Bee"
none of them looks good to me.
4 letters are good, because I can have botm or balt
which are good.
If I HAD to use 3 letters
bbb
b_s
yyb
sometimes I like to use yyyyyyyyyyyb as filler text, with a variable number of y.
(The "variable number of y" can also be 0, of course)

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
yyb gives vibes that the person named that is way too cool for me

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
DANG what a throwback
QC might have been the first webcomic I really read
I got into it late, but it's still going strong so that's fine. In fact my sister bought me the brown shirt with the monster fate one that Faye used to wear and I didn't even realise it was from a webcomic. When I first saw it on a panel I thought it was a coincidence and didn't realise it was merch (like an idiot).

Reactions: Rue

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
Oh, and the first one I read was Bittersweet Candybowl which is also still going albeit somewhat less strong (followed shortly by Explosm which is still going albeit a lot less strong).

Reactions: Rue

EstherTb

Blaze Blaster Master "Broke the Game" StreakKeeper
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
Oh, and the first one I read was Bittersweet Candybowl which is also still going albeit somewhat less strong (followed shortly by Explosm which is still going albeit a lot less strong).
Arguably Explosm is going as strong or stronger than when you found it, unless you only found it a few years ago, like just before one of the adpocoalypses. There are less comics sure, but they have branched into animation, board games, there was talk of a video game at one point, but I can't remember much about it.

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
Arguably Explosm is going as strong or stronger than when you found it, unless you only found it a few years ago, like just before one of the adpocoalypses. There are less comics sure, but they have branched into animation, board games, there was talk of a video game at one point, but I can't remember much about it.
I meant by that that it amuses me less and less, but that might just be me getting older and more boring.