Sticky The Banter Thread

(now when everyone is already convinced that there is no threat from my side, I can start with my actual evil plan!
(oh, no, I have to quickly come up with an evil plan!
(anyone has a free evil plan to share?)))

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
(now when everyone is already convinced that there is no threat from my side, I can start with my actual evil plan!
(oh, no, I have to quickly come up with an evil plan!
(anyone has a free evil plan to share?)))
No, I spent a lot of time coming up with mine, I'm not sharing!

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos

without a doubt, the funniest birthday present I’ve ever gotten

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Some people fall asleep to white noise.

Some to ASMR or rain sounds.

Me? I fall asleep to space banjo and pretend to be an alien frontiersman looking to start a new mining colony in the outer reaches of the cosmos.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Some people fall asleep to white noise.

Some to ASMR or rain sounds.

Me? I fall asleep to space banjo and pretend to be an alien frontiersman looking to start a new mining colony in the outer reaches of the cosmos.
If you like Space Banjo you'll love Outer Wilds.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
Hey. Do you know how one can drink water without hydrating oneself?

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Hey. Do you know how one can drink water without hydrating oneself?
Drink straight H2O.

OR

drink so much water that you get 'water intoxication'. This will dehydrate you and can be dangerous.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Drink straight H2O.

OR

drink so much water that you get 'water intoxication'. This will dehydrate you and can be dangerous.
Well.... maybe the first one... But you would still be hydrated while drinking too much water. It's just that afterwards you would be sick.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Well.... maybe the first one... But you would still be hydrated while drinking too much water. It's just that afterwards you would be sick.
Technically it's overhydration, but that's semantics. ;) It can be just as bad as dehydration. Especially if you are outside and sweating a lot because you loose your salts and minerals through the sweating and just water isn't enough to refill that. You have to drink electrolytes and the like.

"The symptoms of hyponatremia can be misinterpreted as those of dehydration, meaning that accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment are essential." Different ways of getting there, but it's similar results.

(I looked it up so I wasn't just remembering some first aid class wrong from 3 years ago)

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
So it's been around a month since Charlie broke up with me, and I decided I should start planning a way to move out. I'm still going to try and stay in the LA area so I can keep my job and still see my kitties. If it doesn't work out, then I can consider moving home.
Parts of me are sad.
Parts of me are optimistic.
Parts of me are anxious.
🤷‍♀️

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
So it's been around a month since Charlie broke up with me, and I decided I should start planning a way to move out. I'm still going to try and stay in the LA area so I can keep my job and still see my kitties. If it doesn't work out, then I can consider moving home.
Parts of me are sad.
Parts of me are optimistic.
Parts of me are anxious.
🤷‍♀️
I... Uh... I can't do anything for you from Texas except offer you condolences and wish you well. Sorry you're going through so much. :dejectedamber: gl

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
I... Uh... I can't do anything for you from Texas except offer you condolences and wish you well. Sorry you're going through so much. :dejectedamber: gl
I appreciate the thoughts! And also I'm okay right now. It's just a bit overwhelming to think about, I guess.