Sticky The Banter Thread

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I guess I should keep talking in here, then. No one likes it when intro threads get really long anyway. 👀

But wow! Lots of pet sites! I only really played Flight Rising for like a year and then basically abandoned it for Goatlings. I absolutely LOVE me some goats.
Oh wow! I was a volunteer artist for Goatlings when it was just getting started. The owner is really nice!! I really loved the whole concept, but then I sorta flaked out because I was my younger self who didn't know how to keep commitments, sadly. I never actually ended up playing it much.

I played Moshi Monsters as a kid. Does that count? Looking back, it kinda sucked ^^;
I've never heard of that; what is it?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
@Zules
Oh my god. Oh my god?????

*inhales*

SOOOOOOO
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:superexcitedamber:

(Btw, I don't understand how the quoting system works on here. Like, I understand how quoting works, in general, and on other forums-but this one is still stumping me.)

Marken

nerd in all the things that you can be a nerd in.
Umbration

Cognizance
you basically select something (like if you were going to copy/paste it), then a thing that says "+quote" appears below the selected text. you click it, then, while typing a message, you select "insert quotes..." under the text box. then select the pink insert quotes button in the pop-up box.
I don't understand how the quoting system works
alternately, to quote a whole message, you could click the "reply" button at the bottom of the message you want to quote.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Zules
Oh my god. Oh my god?????

*inhales*

SOOOOOOO
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:superexcitedamber:

(Btw, I don't understand how the quoting system works on here. Like, I understand how quoting works, in general, and on other forums-but this one is still stumping me.)
If you want to quote one person's post, hit the "Reply" link in the bottom right of their post. If you want to quote multiple people, hit "+Quote" on each post you want to quote, and then click "Insert Quotes" down in the reply box. Does that help?

Also, I found my old Goatlings art! I have no idea how much of it is available on the site. A few years ago, someone contacted me on DeviantArt asking me for a rare item I had on my Goatlings account (I guess because I had drawn it?) and I was like "haha sure here you go!"

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
If you want to quote one person's post, hit the "Reply" link in the bottom right of their post. If you want to quote multiple people, hit "+Quote" on each post you want to quote, and then click "Insert Quotes" down in the reply box. Does that help?

Also, I found my old Goatlings art! I have no idea how much of it is available on the site. A few years ago, someone contacted me on DeviantArt asking me for a rare item I had on my Goatlings account (I guess because I had drawn it?) and I was like "haha sure here you go!"
Okay! So it was the +Quote button that was really throwing me off. :amberoops:
And that part is still kinda weird. So I'll just stick to single quotes or tagging.

But ohhhhh my gosh!!!! The OG items. I have a million of those. I use those cobra mirrors ALL the time.

WHAT A SMALL WORLD

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Okay! So it was the +Quote button that was really throwing me off. :amberoops:
And that part is still kinda weird. So I'll just stick to single quotes or tagging.

But ohhhhh my gosh!!!! The OG items. I have a million of those. I use those cobra mirrors ALL the time.

WHAT A SMALL WORLD
That's so funny 😆 What do cobra mirrors do?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Instead of working, right now I'm drawing a Slowbro because @Avidro pointed out how cute they are this morning. :robinpaddleball:

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
@Zules my wife liked it so much that she stood behind me to make sure that I told you she said that it was really cute. Now she wants you to draw a chizzy (charizard). I told her that's not how this works.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
I can give it a go, maybe.

This is Charlie. He's a Charizard. He is the result of procrastination and stubborn opinions about which starter pokemon is the best. (Spoiler alert, it's not him :D)

He enjoys French-pressed coffee, bluegrass music, and bathrobes. Sometimes he buys newspapers just to cut out the comic strips and paste them on his walls. His favorites are the Calvin and Hobbes ones.

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
@Oegyein ! She loves it. Though she has quite strong opinions about him being the best starter.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Zules my wife liked it so much that she stood behind me to make sure that I told you she said that it was really cute. Now she wants you to draw a chizzy (charizard). I told her that's not how this works.
Aww, tell your wife I say thank you! :lol:
I would totally love to make a habit of taking and drawing Pokemon requests... I need more hours in a day...

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
I WILL, AND I'LL BURN YOU, TOO!

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
I'm a bulby guy too but when it comes to gen one, I guess they are all alright. Totodile and Treeko forever though.