Sticky The Banter Thread

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Aww, the weird ads I share are remembered?! That makes me as warm and fuzzy inside as a spongmonkey! :lol:
Yes. I have multiple files of everyone on the server including their weaknesses so that I may be prepared should any of you turn evil. Your weaknesses are....

*Shuffles papers under porta potty desk*

Chinchillas and sandwiches bought from any other chain than quizno's

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Yes. I have multiple files of everyone on the server including their weaknesses so that I may be prepared should any of you turn evil. Your weaknesses are....

*Shuffles papers under porta potty desk*

Chinchillas and sandwiches bought from any other chain than quizno's
Wow! So that's what that survey you sent me was about! Hey--I thought those results were anonymous!!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Wow! So that's what that survey you sent me was about! Hey--I thought those results were anonymous!!
No no, I said they were "anemones", remember you took the survey in an aquarium?

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
No no, I said they were "anemones", remember you took the survey in an aquarium?
An aquarium? Then how come there were so many chinchillas?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
An aquarium? Then how come there were so many chinchillas?
Have you seen how much water chinchilla fur can absorb? They make excellent sponges, and they can literally be paid in peanuts!

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Actual footage of @Avidro dodging our cats who want to rub on his legs but he just put on cleaned & steamed pants for an important job interview

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Actual footage of @Avidro dodging our cats who want to rub on his legs but he just put on cleaned & steamed pants for an important job interview
My Spider-Man-esque avoidance maneuvers seem to have paid off :hehvy:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I sent this to @Avidro yesterday and he laughed so hard covid came back to life within his lungs

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
This is hands down the greatest sequence of fights I've ever seen.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
My dumb tiktok:

Videos with Amber or Evey: yeah, views in the hundreds
Videos with West: ...................

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
My dumb tiktok:
View attachment 6920

Videos with Amber or Evey: yeah, views in the hundreds
Videos with West: ...................
The irony of this is that the "Just awkward vibes" video now has surpassed all the rest in views :gotchawest:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Sometimes I write down animation ideas as concepts. I got really confused when I read one I wrote a while ago that was "Avatar but with Brownies". As I was wondering what James Cameron's blue tribal people had to do with chocolaty baked square delights, it occurred to me I meant to write "BRONIES"...

... Which makes even less sense if you don't understand the context of the prompt.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I got totally demoralized waiting on hold for 1.5 hrs with the SSA yesterday with nothing to show for it, but today I'M DETERMINED TO COME BACK STRONGER

TheJLT

Hard of hearing
Umbration

Cognizance
I got totally demoralized waiting on hold for 1.5 hrs with the SSA yesterday with nothing to show for it, but today I'M DETERMINED TO COME BACK STRONGER
But nobody came.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice