Sticky The Banter Thread

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I think they got an upgrade? The buttons are nicer and things seem to run a little smoother. I'm really digging this dropdown. Was this always here? Am I just crazy?! XD
We got an upgrade a few months ago!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I started learning toki pona for probably the 5th time. This time, I'm over a week into it, which is probably longer than all my other attempts.
View attachment 226
(It says "friendship is magic." I made this in 2011)
I wanted to follow up on this and say: I finally learned all 120ish toki pona words, and I spent part of my vacation reading the entire official book for the grammar rules, so I'm basically right on up there at an intermediate level, now. Still a little fuzzy on the preposition rules, though.

Marken

nerd in all the things that you can be a nerd in.
Umbration

Cognizance
a! ni li pona! sona pi jan toki pi toki pona li mute pona! toki pona la, toki mi li pona. taso, mute pona ala.

oh! good! it's good to know people who speak Toki Pona! my speech in toki pona is good, but not super good.
ᗒ ᗜ ᖵᗕ ᖙ ᑕᐯ ᘛᐯ ᑫᗵᑕᗜ ᖵᖘ ᕮᗵᑕᗜ ᑫᐯ ᘁᗜᑐ ᖳᗵᖿᐯ ᑫᐯ ᖳᗵᖿᐯ ᑫᗵᑕᗜ ᘛᐯ ᘎᑌᖳᒿ ᑫᗵᑕᗜ ᖵ ᖳᗵᖿᐯ ᑫᗵᑕᗜ ᘛᗜ ᒧ ᖳᗵᖿᐯ ᘎᐯ ᘛᐯ ᑫᗵᑕᗜ ᖵ ᖳᗜᕮᗵ ᒧ ᔕ ᘎᑌᖳᒿ ᔓ ᑫᗵᑕᗜ ᗜᘛᗜ ᖵ

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
a! ni li pona! sona pi jan toki pi toki pona li mute pona! toki pona la, toki mi li pona. taso, mute pona ala
a! mi sona ala e ni: sina ken toki kepeken toki pona. sina pu mute anu seme?

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
mute ala. kepeken o kama sona e toki pona! la, mi pana sona e mi.

...kin, tenpo mute la, mi kepeken mute e toki pona.

Last edited:

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
a... how do you say online(as an adjective)? :arthurwha:

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
...meh

Bork

BARK BORK HECK
Umbration

Essence
Hello I am here once again to drift in and out of existence at random just to say that heck I want to learn toki pona now it looks magical and makes my pig Latin look like child's play. I'd write some out but it's not really that impressive written down rather than speaking it
Anyways comic's gettin spicy, love it, still keepin up to date as much as I can
okk see yall sometime (:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Hello I am here once again to drift in and out of existence at random just to say that heck I want to learn toki pona now it looks magical and makes my pig Latin look like child's play. I'd write some out but it's not really that impressive written down rather than speaking it
Anyways comic's gettin spicy, love it, still keepin up to date as much as I can
okk see yall sometime (:
Really nice to hear from you, Bork! Be sure to come back and spit some toki pona at us!

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Here's the new Exvulnerum song I've been working on for what feels like way too long.
https://soundcloud.com/zules1%2Ffalling-out-of-love It's kind of serious, especially when you compare it to Evey's a Wolfman, but the comic is becoming Angst City so I think it works!
Also, thanks to @Steady Eagle for offering some feedback on it, and thanks to @Avidro for singing a male voice-version of it (which was turning out very good, in fact! [[We didn't finish recording a final version]] But I decided I wanted to stick with my own rendition to continue half-living my 8-year-old dream of being a pop star.)

This is only the 4th song I've composed, sung, and produced on my own, so I still have a lot to learn, but I'm really enjoying doing this because I love music!!

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
Here's the new Exvulnerum song I've been working on for what feels like way too long.
https://soundcloud.com/zules1%2Ffalling-out-of-love It's kind of serious, especially when you compare it to Evey's a Wolfman, but the comic is becoming Angst City so I think it works!
Also, thanks to @Steady Eagle for offering some feedback on it, and thanks to @Avidro for singing a male voice-version of it (which was turning out very good, in fact! [[We didn't finish recording a final version]] But I decided I wanted to stick with my own rendition to continue half-living my 8-year-old dream of being a pop star.)

This is only the 4th song I've composed, sung, and produced on my own, so I still have a lot to learn, but I'm really enjoying doing this because I love music!!
Your voice sounds more like what i imagined amber sounds like than what i thought you might sound like... huh.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Gosh it’s hard to describe how I thought you sounded

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
Uhh... i dunno... differently?