The Accountability Thread

chaosenjoyer

well, well, well
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I delayed it because i had some stuff to think about (see here) but I’ve made up my mind to proceed anyway and now it’s just a matter of waiting for the right opportunity

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I delayed it because i had some stuff to think about (see here) but I’ve made up my mind to proceed anyway and now it’s just a matter of waiting for the right opportunity
Highschool is rough buddy. Remember. Bros before doe's

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Did my first workout in a while. Going to try and do 3 times a week going forward. Let's see if I can get up the habit!

Attachments

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
Did my first workout in a while. Going to try and do 3 times a week going forward. Let's see if I can get up the habit!
I drew a 4!

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I made a pledge with @Avidro 2 days ago that we should both get up at 7am every day, and yesterday we did but then today we slept until 9 :immediateregret: Try again tomorrow, I guess. Public shaming here might help, too.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
I made a pledge with @Avidro 2 days ago that we should both get up at 7am every day, and yesterday we did but then today we slept until 9 :immediateregret: Try again tomorrow, I guess. Public shaming here might help, too.
Sleep as long as your body needs you too. Public shaming denied.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
Oops. Network error

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
But with the belief in the afterlife, you will be awake for the rest of eternity.
Belief in the afterlife isn't the same as there actually being an afterlife. You can believe something without it being true. It would be more reasonable to say with belief in the afterlife you accept the proposition that you will be awake for the rest of eternity.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Best way to do that is have @Avidro move to the other side of the world. Then you'll have to get up at 5am if you want to talk to him at all. :D

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
Belief in the afterlife isn't the same as there actually being an afterlife. You can believe something without it being true. It would be more reasonable to say with belief in the afterlife you accept the proposition that you will be awake for the rest of eternity.
No. I was saying that she does believe in it, so she doesn't believe that she will sleep when she's dead. This effectively disqualifies "I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD!!!" as something she believes to be a lie. And if you want to get into the nitty gritty, you aren't asleep when you're dead. "Eternal sleep" is a metaphor.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
After 3 straight days of failure, we got up at 7am again today :tastesgood: Bribed ourselves with food