5. Finish Blender project
Hold me accountable! :lol:
All done except #5!

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Is any blender project ever really done? Rhetorical question aside, good job.
Well... yeah, this one still isn't :internalstruggle: I did work a few hours on it, though.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Working on something. Maybe.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Tomorrow I want to have an online portfolio done and have applied for at least two places.

By the end of next week I want to finish editing and upload a certain gameplay video about pineapples on pizza

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Tomorrow I want to have an online portfolio done and have applied for at least two places.

By the end of next week I want to finish editing and upload a certain gameplay video about pineapples on pizza
👀 get to work!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh working on portfolio now

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I've got one left. I've been procrastinating and reading comics for the last week instead of working on the inktober. When I get home. I gotta do it.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I've got one left. I've been procrastinating and reading comics for the last week instead of working on the inktober. When I get home. I gotta do it.
We need you to stand on the champion's podium with us! Cmon Esther!

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I'LL DO IT I REALLY WILL! ILL BE ON THAT PODIUM!!!

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
*starts*

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
She's gonna make a poodium. 💩

chaosenjoyer

your shoes are untied
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
On the 22nd, after my final theater performance of the year, I am going to stock up my courage and ask someone out. I don’t exactly have a great track record of success with asking out girls after theatrical productions (I did it one other time and it ended very badly) but it’s worth a shot since this time it’s someone I only know through theater and probably won’t see ever again if things go wrong. Mostly putting it here so I can’t chicken out, because I couldn’t bear to disappoint all my internet friends

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
On the 22nd, after my final theater performance of the year, I am going to stock up my courage and ask someone out. I don’t exactly have a great track record of success with asking out girls after theatrical productions (I did it one other time and it ended very badly) but it’s worth a shot since this time it’s someone I only know through theater and probably won’t see ever again if things go wrong. Mostly putting it here so I can’t chicken out, because I couldn’t bear to disappoint all my internet friends
Godspeed teamy. I wish you better luck than I had that time with Sarah.., and Hannah.., and Amy..,