The ꓘult

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
"I can see things other people can't, but I can't tell if there's something there or not. Usually I just see things and there's nothing there, so I usually just ignore it."
@Jimothy

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
"I see. So when you saw Helvete, who/what else could have seen her too?"

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"Some...thing... wants you dead, and made psychic contact with Helvete to try and make it happen." Jimothy speaks at a gentle pace, but in an urgent tone. "That's what brought me here, to you. Now really think hard. Which of your spirits could have made a targeted telepathic contact with another being and its host?"

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
"I-i-i. Th-they. We. I can't."
Okie appears to have fainted standing up.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Jimothy sighs, rubbing his temples as he puts Okie back into his chair for the third time that evening.

"You make friends everywhere you go."

"... oh, shut up."

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
Game Master: "He has appeared to fallen asleep. You stand there for 56 hours waiting for him to respond, without taking any time to care for yourself. After crapping and peeing your pants you collapse of dehydration. Both of you were found 85 hours later by @EstherTb visiting. She proceeds to do nothing but steal some shrubberies and leave."
joke

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Game Master: "He has appeared to fallen asleep. You stand there for 56 hours waiting for him to respond, without taking any time to care for yourself. After crapping and peeing your pants you collapse of dehydration. Both of you were found 85 hours later by @EstherTb visiting. She proceeds to do nothing but steal some shrubberies and leave."
joke
funny joke