The ꓘult

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
"Oh, I was sitting down.. Talking to you. But I guess now it's you asking me that question. But you know you already asked me right?"
Okie scratches his palm again.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
"Just checking. You've got some weird shenanigans running amok in your head, pal. I can't be too safe."

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"Yeah... you didn't sleep for ten extra minutes. Instead, you got really sinister and conniving, and asked a lot of questions about Esther."

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"Yeah. Is she the girl like you, that you wanted to help?"

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
"I don't think I should tell you anything. I don't think the Kult likes you."

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"Of course they don't like me. I laughed at this picture!" Jimothy pulls a familiar photograph out of his bag, and slides it over to Okie. "I think it's funny, and therefore, Dzuna wants you to kill me. Seems reasonable, no?"

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Jimothy grinned. "It's Dzuna, wearing a funny face."

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"Nah, you're okay. You don't have to like it. Only a few do. I just wanted you to understand just how trivial their reason for disliking me really is." Jimothy took back the photo, giggling as he placed it in his bag. "That's their entire justification for assaulting me, mugging me, and attempting to kidnap and murder me."
He looked back up at Okie. "So, can we talk now?"

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Jimothy clapped his hands together. "Yes! Excellent. So, is Esther the girl that you wanted to help?"

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Okie looks down and starts fiddling with his thumbs.
"Mhmm. When I met her I thought I was just having visions, but I found out she was haunted too. I was really excited to meet someone who was like me, but I think she just wants to get rid of it."

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
Unbeknownst to everyone else, Lusa is gathering herbs and stones while evilly monologuing in the countryside of all places. Their evil demeanor is off putting given the current circumstances. But they grab all sorts of flowers. With their giant backpack, Lusa has about a solid cubic yard (~ 1 cube meter) of random plant matter. Lusa also has a carry bag full of a seemingly random assortment of rocks.

"Yess, YESSS! THIS will be enough for my plans at the moment!"

Lusa walks a few feet towards town then pauses.

"But the annoying brat is getting in my way. Doesn't he know how much The Master is counting on him to do his best? Surely he is merely stalling as to easily capture the enemy."

Lusa continues to walk towards town.

"Maybe he has betrayed her. If that is the case... Probably not."

Lusa stops talking to himself.

Last edited:

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Jimothy nodded sagely, then his eyes widened with a start. "Wait... just a moment. You thought you were seeing things? You saw Helvete? How?"
@Okie Okie!

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance