The ꓘult

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
Don't tell me you are a power sleeper that only sleeps for 1 hour each night.

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
It depends, it usually lasts between 1-10 hours. Sometimes it only takes minutes and on very rare occasions it can take a days, the longest he's slept so far is 9 days straight. So lets say 5 hours.
@Jimothy @TheJLT

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Gotcha. Jimothy's still there.

TheJLT

So the sun is still down... ok Lusa is still not there... and Jimothy is creepily watching you sleep with a creepy smile on his face.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Jimothy is perusing Kult membership files with an oatmeal-raisin cookie in hand.

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
eww.....creepy

Okie starts scratching his palm.
"Did I fall asleep? What time is it? What's the date? Do we have a calendar yet?"

TheJLT

The only thing you can find in the office is a bunch of papers on how to start a cookie business, and a list of different flavors of cookies. All of the cookie flavors are crossed out except for oatmeal cookies.
@Jimothy

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Okie walks up behind @Jimothy still scratching his palm.
"You're not going to find anything there. First thing I checked?"

TheJLT

If you want to check the computer in the office, there is a guest account and an admin account. The admin account has a password. If you for some reason try to crack the password, the password hint is "The date I was born + The date I was born + The date I was born."

TheJLT

Also the computer is bolted down to the floor and the housing is welded shut... Seems whoever owns this is paranoid of it being stolen.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Jimothy looks up from the folder, casually snapping it shut with a single hand. "Of course we have a calendar. And it's still the same day as when you fell asleep. What's the last thing you remember?"

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"Good. We're finally on the same page. One of your possessors took control again." Jimothy shook his head. "That was not the most fun I've had today... anyway, you were saying something about a girl in a similar situation to you?"

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
"That's not possible. The spirits can't control my body unless I let them, and even then I can take back control whenever I want."

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"And what about when you fall asleep?"

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
"The most they can do is float a little bit away from my body but they don't really have much power, unless I've let them out beforehand."

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"...Okay then. We'll call it sleepwalking. Now back to what you were saying earlier..."

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
"About what?"
Jimothy still feels the inability to lie

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Jimothy frowns. "What's the last thing you remember?"