The ꓘult

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Okie walks into "the back room" with a smile on his face and a handfull of random papers.
"Do what?"

Last edited:

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Jimothy and Alya turn to each other, more than a little surprised by the curious vision that befell them both.

Did you see-

"Yep."

So, this is the place?

"... yep."

... after you, then.

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Taking slow deep breaths, Bleep tries to discern who is nearby, whilst remaining as still as possible.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Jimothy stands stock-still in front of the house, taking stock of the situation. What are we looking at here, Reiktan?

The house is empty, except for one life sign in the basement. It's motionless in the corner of the room, but it's definitely a person.

That's our man, then. Let him know that help is on the way, but give away nothing else. Judging by what we've heard, he's got a whole lotta negativity in there, and jack squat else, so the more positivity we can give him before Maina closes in, the better off we'll all be.

Makes sense. I'm on it.

One more voice of a contrasting color of thought joins the throng in your mind, repeating a simple phrase:

All is not well, but help is on the way. All is not well, but help is on the way. All is...

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Bleep recognised the new voice repeating in his head, he'd heard it once before and knew what it meant. Dragging himself to his feet he makes his way to the basement entrance. "Jimothy, I know you're there. The only question is why?"

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
OOC: looks like we won’t be able to find you @BleepBloopBeep cuz Lusa seems to have forgotten. Oh well, I’ll deal with you @Okie Okie soon.

@Okie Okie the handful of papers you pick up are mostly financing papers with past receipts that the Kult has spent money on. Care to examine them further?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
OOC: I mean there’s really just administration papers. Perhaps if you do more than just grab a random stack of papers you could find the “applications” that you all totally filled out.

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
OOC: How detailed are the applications? Like how personal do the questions get?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
OOC: well I figure they can contain some basic information about what was discussed between us out of character. Also housing locations,phone numbers, and stuff you find on an application.

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
OOC: Oh, then I should probs. mention that I don't have a phone number or address or anything of the like

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
OOC: @Okie Okie So you pickin up some administration papers?

Esther sits on a chair feeling defeated because they cannot find @BleepBloopBeep (Wearing the ring to avoid stress so don't @ me)

"Ugh what a long day." A moment passes "Why does everyone we're targeting have to have so many powers?!"

My powers are superior to all!

Esther rolls her eyes. They would be if water didn't exist

We just need an umbrella! Go get one!
Why should I? You've been rude to me all day...
I'm sure you don't want to spend another afternoon in that heat box right? So get to it!
I'm honestly surprised you didn't insult me with a stupid name just there.
You deserve them
You should really stop behaving like a 3 year old-Oh wait! You are 3, my bad.

Esther gets up and heads to the store

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Okie stares at Esther for a moment before taking off his straw hat and handing it to her, his purple eyes seem eerie and piercing.
"I have this hat, it's not exactly an umbrella but it might help. Better then nothing after all. Also your really powerful for only being three, it's really impressive. How long have you two been like this?"

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
OOC: my apologies, but this conversation is taking place in my brain. I use italics to signify that. Sorry if i wasn't clear.

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
In that case the only question he asks is;
"How long have you two been like this?"

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Esther stops midway through the door as the peculiar question grabs her attention, "What are you talking about Okie?"

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Okie scratches his shaggy head looking down like he said something he knew was wrong.
"Well, I mean at first I thought I was having another vision or something, I don't know, But then when you came back with that weird mask thing on I knew what I saw was real. My guess is some kinda' possession deel-io."

OOC: This text is just Okie mumbling

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Esther remembers when she showed up in her mask (cuz she's not wearing it at the moment) "Look there's no deal going on here, I didn't sell my soul to the devil, deimons, or anything ok?" The mention of possession reminds her of a certain snarky deimon summoner also prying at her secrets. Gritting her teeth she looks at the guy who is probably just trying to help out or something "Don't pry into my personal life, Initiate. You are here for Dzuna not me."

Esther is just touchy about Helvete, feel free to continue prying as much as your character wants!

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Okie looks down like a child that just got caught doing something hes not supposed to.
"I'm sorry I was just curious that's all. I didn't mean to offend or anything, IwasjusttryingtobefriendlyI'mreallysorryifIsaidsomethingwrongIjustwantedtolearnmoreaboutyouyouknowtojustbefriendlyIdiditwrongI'msorryI'lltryandbemorecarefulnexttime."

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Ahahahaaa! You broke your newest member!
"Shut up!" Esther claps her hand over her mouth
Now you've gone and done it!
"Sorry that wasn't for you...what's your name again?"