TAIDW Album Release & Discussion

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
That’s nothing. You got 60 minutes In an hour and most songs average 4 minutes. That’s at least 15 songs an hour depending on the songs
exactly 46 minutes and 24 seconds for the entire album. you could listen through about 1 1/4 times each hour. there are 14 songs in the album. that's an average of 17.5 songs per hour
But are y'all factoring in sleep and dinnertime conversations? I want y'all to live a balanced life of TAIDW obsession!!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Anyone with a smartphone can jam to the songs while doing all of this!
You've convinced me. I'm raising the songs per hour criteria!

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Nine Types of Magic at 1.5x speed could be pretty dope, I imagine :swag:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
It's safe to say Evey vs Tomato Hornworms is my favorite track. Something about it makes me imagine an 8bit-platformer for Exvulnerum. If I wasn't busy with a billion other projects, I'd definitely take it as inspiration for a fan game XD

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It's safe to say Evey vs Tomato Hornworms is my favorite track. Something about it makes me imagine an 8bit-platformer for Exvulnerum. If I wasn't busy with a billion other projects, I'd definitely take it as inspiration for a fan game XD
I got advice from a video game music composer when creating that one! :lol:

ShiningEmmy

I'm working on a webcomic *dances in place*
Umbration

Cognizance
I got advice from a video game music composer when creating that one! :lol:
Soon after, Evey will never fight the tomato hornworms again so they don't feel pain. :< what a sad life, not being able to fight off the tomato hornworms.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
YOUR UMBRATION, ACCORDING TO YOUR FAVORITE TAIDW SONG

Disclaimer: Umbrations aren't actually determined by favorite songs, so this is not a canon/official test in any way, and probably there never will be an official test so continue about your fan theorizing. (I wouldn't really use this test as theory fuel because I kind of fudged some things to make the results slightly more balanced.)

First, listen to (or read the descriptions if you can't listen to) the whole album and pick a favorite song
Choose your favorite song:

Corporeality
Cosmos
Velocity
Radiance
Radiance
Duality
Caprice
Cosmos
Caprice
Cosmos
Cognizance
Innervation
Essence
Corporeality
Velocity
Corporeality
Essence
Cosmos
Innervation
Duality
ur broken. Essence? I guess
broken, just plain broken
Caprice
Innervation
Duality
Radiance
Duality
Radiance
Innervation
Essence
Velocity
Cognizance

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Caprice
Cosmos
I can't win can i

Rue

Umbration

Duality
This is all @Zules genius plan to make everyone admit their favorite songs 👀👀👀

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Reactions: Rue

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
broken, just plain broken
:w:

Ok, so i'm either

Broken, because i feel a deep connection to the hotdog song.
( or Caprice because i like it ironically.)
Cognizance because i actually really love how people person sounds (Obviously the most true except for broken).

This is fair. I'm definitely Broken, and cognizance and i also love the hotdog song and i would say caprice is the umbration i fit with the most, after cognizance.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Okay, so I'll bite but I'm gonna be That Person™ that can't just pick one.

Essence
Corporeality
This might actually be my favorite??? I like this one because I think the whole concept is hilarious, especially as one of the seemingly few people who doesn't hate West. But I guess that doesn't fit as well into those two categories. 🤭

Velocity
Corporeality
I like this one's music a lot.

Innervation
Duality
I like this one's music a lot, maybe slightly more than The Spellsmith? But I feel like I'm obligated to say I feel a connection so I can keep my Duality. 👀

Innervation
Duality
Lyrically, this one would be my favorite and the one I would actually say I feel a connection to, so that's a good note for my Duality, but realistically one of the other songs is probably my Actual Fave™.

Also I don't actually care that much whether I get duality or not, I only picked it cause I'm a gemini and had nothing else to go off of at the time lmao.
Also grats to @Zules for managing to exploit my weakness for personality tests to convince me to give feedback. 😉

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
My favorites in order are:

• Hotdog Song
  • People Person
  • Saying Goodbye in a bad way
  • The Spellsmith
  • Evey's a wolfman
  • Everybody leaves (This one is my headcanon for Amber's voice)
  • Evey vs Tomato Hornworms
  • 9 Types of Magic (My headcanon for what Dzuna's voice sounds like, complete with the slight overlap with words and echo).
  • Everybody in the comments section hates west (I'm indifferent towards west but he does irratate me)
  • My very best
  • Off Course
  • Nightmares
  • Scorpion Fight
  • Like Her
I like all of them a good amount, some i like because it's just geniuenly good music (People Person, Saying Goodbye in a Bad Way, Hotdog Song), some of the tracks i like more ironically though (Scorpion Fight, Nine Types of Magic) some i like as a combination of both (Everybody in the comments section hates west, Evey's a wolfman).

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

ShiningEmmy

Umbration

Cognizance
Someone aint feeling my Male Singing Voice™
You might be right... something feels a little off. I will give you Kudos on the Amber voice though.

Rue

Umbration

Duality
I briefly considered the "no hate, just no favorite," but I interpreted that as being very neutral, whereas I definitely have a strong preference towards the 4 I listed.

Soooooo.... idk. :D