TAIDW Album Release & Discussion

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
IT'S NOVEMBER 1ST - the 6th month half-anniversary of Exvulnerum - and the debut of Exvulnerum's first album!

Everyone can stream the album right now on Bandcamp.com for free!!! As many times as you want!

If you want to download it, you have two options:
I had so much fun making this... I hope it brings y'all some small enjoyment, even if only for a song or two! Lyrics and audio descriptions are available for every song--just click on the title.

Feel free to discuss the album here in this thread. And if you have any questions about it, my plan is to gather those together and answer them in a video I'll be posting on Patreon (as long as I get enough questions!)

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
😌👍

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Finally heard the Canon tune of the hotdog song...

I can't even remember my fanon version anymore .A.

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
i was able to remember mine, mostly because mine had a slightly different rhythm.
i decided to recreate it:
ps, i really like places that automatically cover up links with boxes, like here does, because i don't have to worry about the beepbox link being a bajillion characters long.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Oegyein @Marken it gladdens my heart to know that the hot dog song haunted y'all long before this day

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

No no no you guys still have to listen to it whether you like it or not
LISTEN UNTIL YOU LIKE IT

ShiningEmmy

I'm working on a webcomic *dances in place*
Umbration

Cognizance
View attachment 4336

No no no you guys still have to listen to it whether you like it or not
LISTEN UNTIL YOU LIKE IT
I listened to the whole thing, twice. Some of the songs are really great (mostly the hotdog song). That said, i haven't had a proper listen today! brb

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I listened to the whole thing, twice. Some of the songs are really great (mostly the hotdog song). That said, i haven't had a proper listen today! brb
Thank you! You're the reader I needed but didn't deserve

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Also, I can't be the only one who imagined the hotdog vendor with a heavy New-Yorkan accent, right?

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
exactly 46 minutes and 24 seconds for the entire album. you could listen through about 1 1/4 times each hour. there are 14 songs in the album. that's an average of 17.5 songs per hour

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
exactly 46 minutes and 24 seconds for the entire album. you could listen through about 1 1/4 times each hour. there are 14 songs in the album. that's an average of 17.5 songs per hour
Additionally if you speed them to 1.5x speed, this hastens the experience to about 30 minutes for the whole album. So then you can listen to 28 songs per hour