Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Last night, I dreamed a company published Exvulnerum in print, and the cover of each volume looked basically like this:

They all literally said "Harry Potter."

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Here we go, let's immortalize it here:

chaosenjoyer

well, well, well
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Are we just turning all the exvulnerum characters into furries now?

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Last night I dreamed that I uploaded a page but was shocked afterward because I forgot two things:
  • There were like 20 speech bubbles and I forgot to include tails on any of them, so they didn't point to anyone. However, readers commented saying the page was easier to understand than normal (???)
  • I also realized I had drawn J R R Tolkien into the comic as a side character, which was intended, but I had forgotten to include any clue or indication it was him, so he was just a random background character--and so that ruined my intended attempt at foreshadowing.

Small Pox

I am small
  • I also realized I had drawn J R R Tolkien into the comic as a side character, which was intended, but I had forgotten to include any clue or indication it was him, so he was just a random background character--and so that ruined my intended attempt at foreshadowing.
That still might have worked. In Gunnerkrigg Court, Tom Siddell included Brunhilde as a minor background character in a flashback scene without identifying her, and some of his diehard fans still managed to figure out her identity.