Sports Sports Sports!!!

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
The Steelers fired Matt Canada and apparently this is a good thing??? Everyone I know has been talking about it and I’m just over here like “I went to a Steelers game one time, what does first down mean again?”
The Steelers' offence has been rancid this season, so the Canada firing is not a huge surprise (aside from because The Steelers are notoriously very loyal to coaches).
The more shocking thing is that the last time the steelers sacked a coach in the middle of the season, the Japanese had yet to attack Pearl Harbour.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
The more shocking thing is that the last time the steelers sacked a coach in the middle of the season, the Japanese had yet to attack Pearl Harbour.
:-o

I think U-Tree had that in his weekly video, I definitely heard it somewhere earlier this week.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Congrats to the team who won the Superbowl! (I didn't watch but I know it was last night)

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
Congrats to the team who won the Superbowl! (I didn't watch but I know it was last night)
I agree. The sports were quite sporting. I don't know who was playing what, but I hope they had fun.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
I did. It ended at 4am and we were all disappointed (great game, but man, The Chiefs again? :-( No thanks).