Sports Sports Sports!!!

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
There are too many Cougars, it's confusing. My first thought was Washington State cos we had Gardner Minshew from there so I know they're Cougars but that seems far away from you so I looked up the seedings and it's Houston which makes a lot more sense.
(Side-note: There are too many cougars takes me back to the last time I went to a night-club ;-p)

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
(Side-note: There are too many cougars takes me back to the last time I went to a night-club ;-p)
I find American sports teams in general suffer from a lack of identity. The cardinals, for instance MLB and NFL have them, there are dozens of teams with slight variations on the Packers 'G' logo, along with many others.

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
I find American sports teams in general suffer from a lack of identity. The cardinals, for instance MLB and NFL have them, there are dozens of teams with slight variations on the Packers 'G' logo, along with many others.
DUUUVAL

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
LET'S GO SPORTSBALL!!!

(I don't follow baseball closely, when it was briefly on TV that I could get in my house I watched The Braves win a game 1-0 so they became the team whose results I vaguely look out for).

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
LET'S GO SPORTSBALL!!!

(I don't follow baseball closely, when it was briefly on TV that I could get in my house I watched The Braves win a game 1-0 so they became the team whose results I vaguely look out for).
Meanwhile @Avidro moved from Atlanta to Houston and completely betrayed the Braves and roots for the Astros bigtime now

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
Meanwhile @Avidro moved from Atlanta to Houston and completely betrayed the Braves and roots for the Astros bigtime now
JUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudas!

(He says as if he didn't move from Sheffield to Stevenage and end up a Stevenage season ticket holder.

I too had braces and I do not miss those times.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Unbelievable, who would move to Texas for some girl and start immersing himself in Texan culture?

*he said, under his cowboy hat*

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Something something congrats to the Texas team that won world championship

chaosenjoyer

All beans in the pod, sir!
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
The Steelers fired Matt Canada and apparently this is a good thing??? Everyone I know has been talking about it and I’m just over here like “I went to a Steelers game one time, what does first down mean again?”

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
The Steelers' offence has been rancid this season, so the Canada firing is not a huge surprise (aside from because The Steelers are notoriously very loyal to coaches).