Siggy Dudes

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
New siggy dudes #6 and #7 added to the second post!

GOOBERFISH gains 1 CJ for initiating INTERACTIONS WITH OTHERS.
FLUFFY gains 1 CJ for INVENTING SIGGY HAUNTING.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Two HEAVY EGGS become noticeable.

One has a crack.

A HEAVY EGG can be:
  • COOKED AND SOLD for 5 M
  • COOKED AND EATEN for 1 SR
  • HELD (only 1 egg per siggy dude because they are so HEAVY.)

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
DUDEQUOOS investigates the cracked egg with a tentative sniff. Then a second, more forceful sniff. This second breath was sniffed too forcefully, leaving the egg lodged in DUDEQUOOS' mouthstril. DUDEQUOOS is holding the HEAVY EGG!

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
The pressure of fragile eggshell against teeth in DUDEQUOOS's mouthstril crushes the ALREADY CRACKED HEAVY EGG. As the interior of the egg seeps into DUDEQUOOS's dudebody, DUDEQUOOS gains 1 SR.

FLUFFY discovers that the second egg contains NO SIGN OF LIFE.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
The pressure of fragile eggshell against teeth in DUDEQUOOS's mouthstril crushes the ALREADY CRACKED HEAVY EGG. As the interior of the egg seeps into DUDEQUOOS's dudebody, DUDEQUOOS gains 1 SR.

FLUFFY discovers that the second egg contains NO SIGN OF LIFE.
Moneys and Strength?

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
So I posit that PL is player level and M is money, based on the fact that both are earned from battles. Since Player Level is at the top with "TLL", I further posit that TLL is, in fact, "TL" Level. What "TL" stands for, however, remains a mystery to me.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Furthermore, while I do not know how the randomized aspect of battle functions, I know that FLUFFY'S TL was two greater than GOOBERFISH's, and two less than CU'CULLAIN's.

PixelDragon

A DRAGON!
Battles are very risky for the aggressor. Once the STATS are fully understood, battling will be slightly more strategic and less of a random shot in the dark, but "all who take the sword will perish by the sword."
But ZULES said that combat was "very risky", and that much fighting was not intended. FLUFFY was involved in two battles before FLUFFY died. That means that no matter what stats you have, you will die if you fight.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
A counterpoint, if I may: You won your first fight. I'm assuming that the odds are stacked fairly strongly against the aggressor, probably through some math of defense and strength, but you proved that you can fight and live another day. You simply got greedy. A daring sacrifice for the scientific analysis of siggy dudes.

PixelDragon

A DRAGON!
Well, ZULES also said that knowing the STATS makes combat "slightly more strategic". While I got lucky with the first battle, we don't know if it's because I was really unlucky with the second fight, or that the TLL STAT is the deciding factor for battles.

PixelDragon

A DRAGON!
If I were you @Zules, I would ditch the death thing and set up some sorta training and tournament thing. Also, tell what the STATS are.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Nah, that's part of the mystery and player engagement. We solved Cresnovian, we can solve this!

PixelDragon

A DRAGON!
As long as there is enough information to find out what the STATS are, we don't need to be told, but the game is still oriented against combat unfortunately.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
I guess we have to build up our batallions impersonally and with great sorrow in our hearts, and put the scientific method to work. A most arduous and soul-crushing task, but a fruitful task nonetheless.

The puzzle will be solved, and no longer shall siggy dudes be inadvertently put to death. It shall be a mildly prosperous time indeed.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
I claim #5!

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
Can I has #7?

Zules

☕☕☕☕