Siggy Dudes

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Colors and life suddenly return into Dudorsalina as she inhales sharply, neighing and shaking her head.
Then, in a strangely high-pitched voice, she says, "Uhh... what just happenned?"
"HOO BOY, YER FINALLY AWAKE!! THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BE A GONER, LIKE SOME OF THOSE OTHER DUDES WHO HAVEN'T MOVED SINCE BEFORE THE BIG SLEEP." SECRET LEE pauses, perhaps out of respect for those Dudes lost to the ravages of time. "YA WOKE UP JUST IN TIME, MATTER O' FACT. I'M ABOUT TO GET ME MY VERY FIRST G! SECRET G IN DA HIZZOUSE!" Again, not an ounce of self-consciousness, despite the bizarre mismatch of outdated street slang being chirped at max volume by a tiny brown bird inside of a TOILET PAPER ROLL.

SECRET LEE pauses again, tilting his head as if trying to remember something. "PARDON ME ASKING, BUT DIDN'T YER VOICE USED TO BE A LI'L... HUSKIER?" he asks DUDORSALINA, trying to strike up a conversation.

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
"Oh"
She coughs, hacks and clears her throat, before spitting a small glowing pink blob to the ground.
"I guess I had this stuck in my throat." says DUDORSALINA, this time with her deep voice.
"I feel... strange. What happenned? What's the BIG SLEEP?"

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
"BEATS THE HECK OUTTA ME! ALL'S I KNOW IS, A WHOLE LOTTA DUDES DID A WHOLE LOTTA NOTHIN' FOR A LONG TIME, AND MOST STILL HAVEN'T WOKEN UP. I HEARD SOME KINDA RUCKUS GOIN' ON OVER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS HUGE OMELETTE, BUT EVEN THAT'S QUIETED DOWN NOW." SECRET LEE thinks for a moment, then asks, "HOWZABOUT YOU AND ME HEAD OVER THAT WAY, CHECK THINGS OUT? I STILL GOT A JOB THAT NEEDS DOIN', ANYHOW. MAYBE I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MY NEW BOSS, IF HE'S AWAKE. YOU MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT A LITTLE. ONE O' THEM 'REFER-A-FRIEND' DEALS, IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT!" He gives DUDORSALINA a wink.

"...BY THE WAY, ANY IDEA WHAT THAT PINK THING IS YOU JUST HOCKED UP?" LEE glances down at the glistening pink blob with something resembling concern on his tiny face.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Smiley100P
ROBERT wins the random drawing for ROSS's dropped 1M!
ROBERT now has 10 M! Would @Smiley100P like to exchange 10 M for...?
A) A point in any stat.
B) Some fashionable boots
C) Save the M and spend it later.

SECRET LEE, on top of the world now that his number has finally come up, squawks cheerfully at the GREAT VOICE ABOVE, "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS MOMENT! OH, GREAT M DISPENSER IN THE SKY, ALL I ASK IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HARD-EARNED MOOLAH IS MY VERY OWN G! ALL I EVER WANTED OUT OF LIFE IS TO BE A STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA!" DUDORSALINA, assuming she can hear him, would be unable to detect a hint of irony or self-consciousness from SECRET LEE at this awkward admission of intent.
SECRET LEE gains 1 G!

Reminder that the SIGGY FINE ARTS museum is still accepting contributions of self-portraits! This is a great way to earn CJ!

Hard refresh to see changes.

Smiley100P

you've heard of gaystripe now get ready for this
Umbration

Innervation
ROBERT has 10 M!
Granted he did get the last from his f r i e n d but whatever
After a small train of thought involving moss and hamburgers, he decided to take the b o o t s, in memory of when things were simpler.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
And everything was calm again.
Almost too calm.
The STILL UNNAMED YELLOW THING pondered for a moment. How were they going to fix this oddity of a problem??

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
After a small train of thought involving moss and hamburgers, he decided to take the b o o t s, in memory of when things were simpler.
An order for the boots has been placed! They are custom made, and the online order form has been down the past couple of weeks.

#24 siggy boi
#24 is yours! Please add him/her/them to your signature to adopt.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
An order for the boots has been placed! They are custom made, and the online order form has been down the past couple of weeks.
Well then
That explains it.

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
Slimy Boi is on the look out for new friends.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
So when do we know if there are new siggy dudes and where you post their pics?

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Look at my new siggy dude... wait

Itunes Helper

Umbration

Cosmos
Yay
I will get another one sometime

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Smiley100P
ROBERT's FASHIONABLE BOOTS finally arrive! Wow, they sure are FASHIONABLE! They look spectacular on him!
ROBERT gains 1M as a refund for their late arrival.

Hard refresh to see changes.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
NOTICE
I'm putting this thread back on hiatus, meaning:
  • You may still roleplay here
  • You cannot initiate actions which require actions on my part (FIGHTING, ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZING, etc)
  • Any roleplaying that takes place between now and when or if this thread reopens may or may not be tallied up for CJ purposes
Sorry for doing this again, but I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now by life, and I need to be able to focus on other stuff at the moment. :uhh:

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
ROBERT, after a lapse of sheer boredom, had casually ran on top of the hill PALLAND leaped off of and sat down.
"I HAVE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT," said the alpaca-thing, "I am finally done brooding over the lost of my best friend! ...Mostly. In addition, the order for my boots have finally come!" He brings to light the boots on his hooves. "They came late, so I also got a refund. Probably going to invest it in this G stat. For science."

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality