Umbration

Innervation
"...Oh," said the dorky llama.
"...Is there any way to remove the title without ttransfer?"

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
REF stalks toward MOSS BOSS ROSS, book firmly held in his tail.

"YOU!"

"You have become a problem. A plague upon the valley. Moss grows only upon the stagnant, and your destructive whims would leave all Siggy Fields just as still and devoid of life as the rock which anchors you to the ground."

"But I see you no longer have any moss to call your own. You have been stripped of all but a PHANTOM of moss, a mere shadow of the ecological marvel you have abused."

"So I will give you a single opportunity to rethink your actions. What have you accomplished? I can think of nothing apart from senseless murder and thievery. If you do not turn back from the dark path you tread, I will strike you down here and now."

"What say you, MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS?"

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
wait is #15 he who controls the moss
it's green and misshapen like moss
I think #15 is the true enemy

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
GOOBERFISH tries to burble an explanation, but thanks to the mass of MOSS in his mouth, all that comes out is, "MMPHH MMOFF MM MMAWMMY!" Before anyone can protest, he tilts his head back and swallows the whole lot!

GOOBERFISH has consumed ALL (?) of MOSS BOSS ROSS's MOSS!
MOSS(LESS) BOSS ROSS loses all MOSS!
GOOBERFISH is no longer a COLORLESS ZOMDUDE!
GOOBERFISH is now a MONOCHROME MOSS'STROSITY!
GOOBERFISH's SR glitches out!

Hard refresh to see changes.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
"...Oh," said the dorky llama.
"...Is there any way to remove the title without ttransfer?"
REF stalks toward MOSS BOSS ROSS, book firmly held in his tail.

"YOU!"

"You have become a problem. A plague upon the valley. Moss grows only upon the stagnant, and your destructive whims would leave all Siggy Fields just as still and devoid of life as the rock which anchors you to the ground."

"But I see you no longer have any moss to call your own. You have been stripped of all but a PHANTOM of moss, a mere shadow of the ecological marvel you have abused."

"So I will give you a single opportunity to rethink your actions. What have you accomplished? I can think of nothing apart from senseless murder and thievery. If you do not turn back from the dark path you tread, I will strike you down here and now."

"What say you, MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS?"
MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS makes no sign of having heard either Dude's questions. Instead, he simply stares at GOOBERFISH, dumbstruck, trying to process what he just witnessed. Several thoughts race through his mind:

Did that buffoon just eat ALL of my MOSS??
No one could possibly eat that much at once and live, could they...?
Things are spiraling out of my control quickly. I may need to contact... him.

Meanwhile, GOOBERFISH's gray skin begins to take on a sickly green hue. "I DON'T FEEL TOO GOOD..." Within moments, his entire skin is tinted MOSS GREEN! An unsettling aura of wrongness emanates from GOOBERFISH, leaving MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS with a cold, sinking feeling in his gut.

I need to get away from this... MOSS'STROSITY, before...

Before MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS can finish his thought, GOOBERFISH's gut empties itself straight into the air! A green geyser of gross goop splatters every Dude nearby, including MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS, REF, and BRENT! (ROBERT had wisely been keeping his distance).

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation
aCK SR AND OTHER STATS CAN GLITCH OUT?? OH BOYE

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
CLAIMING #24

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
Sorry but i dont think its been a week for you yet

Heck

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
Sorry must have missed that D:

I'll try again at the appropriate time

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Before MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS can finish his thought, GOOBERFISH's gut empties itself straight into the air! A green geyser of gross goop splatters every Dude nearby, including MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS, REF, and BRENT! (ROBERT had wisely been keeping his distance).
@Avidro @Jimothy @X-39
GOOBERFISH's nasty vomit glitches out MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS's SR!
GOOBERFISH's nasty vomit glitches out REF's SR!
GOOBERFISH's nasty vomit glitches out BRENT's SR!

@Avidro
SECRET LEE wins the RANDOM DRAWING for PALLAND's dropped 5M!
SECRET LEE now has 11 M! Would @Avidro like to exchange 10 M for...?
A) A point in any stat.
B) A slim, organic carapace to allow abandonment of the PROTECTIVE TOILET PAPER (-1 MOSS)
C) Save the M and spend it later.

Hard refresh to see stat changes.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"Allllright then."

REF attacks MOSS BOSS ROSS using the book!

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
"NO!" shouted ROBERT.
PALLAND and the YELLOW THING, in the meantime, were watching the chaos below.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
"Allllright then."

REF attacks MOSS BOSS ROSS using the book!
The BOOK OF DESTRUCTION with serial number #013 bursts into unholy flames and flies towards MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS, piercing his dudebody and causing instant death!
The SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM and all its ARMs disappear!
The BOOK OF DESTRUCTION with serial number #013 is all used up!

@Avidro
MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS loses all M! MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS is now DEAD. MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS can no longer FIGHT, ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZE, or be TRADED, but MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS can still INTERACT.

MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS has 13 CJ. Will MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS spend all CJ to revive as a COLORLESS ZOMDUDE?

@Smiley100P @Jimothy
For defeating such a terrible being of DARKNESS, the heroes who handled the book that saved the day all walk (or fly) a little more confidently!
PALLAND gains 1 CJ!
ROBERT gains 1 CJ!
YELLOW THING gains 1 CJ!
REF gains 1 CJ!

@Smiley100P
PALLAND has 10 CJ. Will PALLAND spend all CJ to revive as a COLORLESS ZOMDUDE?

@Smiley100P
YELLOW THING now has 10 CJ! YELLOW THING can now ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZE with any living siggy dude (with permission from owner)!

A new RANDOM DRAWING for MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS's dropped 1M is now open! Any siggy dude with ALIVENESS can enter!

Hard refresh to see stat changes.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
ROBERT stared at the scene blankly. He knew that you didn't risk death upon losing your mind, but.. They did??

...But.. Ref killed him.
Holy.
Crap.
"I need to sit down," said ROBERT, walking off.

PALLAND, in the meantime, looked at her paws when she found out that she could come back to life. But.. Did she want to??
Honestly it's a hecking no-brainer, of course she does. She valiantly flew down to the ground and underwent a significant transformation.
"Wassup, mah homies?" she asked.

The YELLOW THING fluttered down to descend, seeing no threat for the time being.
"Greetings," said the thing in a squeaky voice, "I have seen your eandeavors from the heavens and quite honestly I haven't seen anything like it. Although to be fair I did spend my entire life up to this point in the air. It's lonely up there."

All three of them enter for the drawing.

Last edited:

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
The BOOK OF DESTRUCTION with serial number #013 bursts into unholy flames and flies towards MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS, piercing his dudebody and causing instant death!
The SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM and all its ARMs disappear!
The BOOK OF DESTRUCTION with serial number #013 is all used up!

@Avidro
MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS loses all M! MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS is now DEAD. MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS can no longer FIGHT, ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZE, or be TRADED, but MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS can still INTERACT.
"...Oh dear. That was... sudden. Am I... dead?" MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS, in spite of his ghostly status, still twitches his neck and contorts his face into a grimace at that last word, but the motion lacks the anger and hostility it once held. Now, it appears to be nothing more than an odd tic, occasionally marring his soft-spoken speech.

MOSSLESS ROSS looks around at the aftermath of the chaos he had wrought. Brave, heroic PALLAND, senselessly slain in an attempt to stop his madness, returns to life as a COLORLESS ZOMDUDE nearby. GOOBERFISH, seemingly no worse for wear after his death-defying MOSS BINGE and subsequent VOMIT VOLCANO, proclaims merrily, "SORRY FOR MAKING SUCH A MOSSY MESS, MY FRIENDS! MAYBE MOSS IS NOT SUCH A GOOD THING AFTER ALL! I AM HAPPY TO NO LONGER BE A COLORLESS ZOMDUDE, AT LEAST!"

The YELLOW THING, instrumental in bringing about ROSS's own demise, flutters down to earth and greets the victorious Dudes. A new friend is made, while an old friend watches wistfully. They all seem so... happy. I wanted so badly to make them all hurt, like I was hurting, yet they seem more joyous now than they ever did when I was alive...

As his neck twitches and face contorts at that depressing thought, ROSS spies one Siggy Dude out of the corner of his eye that isn't joining in the revelry. ROBERT, his first, and perhaps only, true friend, sits on the sidelines, seemingly mourning ROSS's death. A multitude of feelings well up within ROSS: sympathy for his friend, regret for his own actions, guilt for how he had maligned ROBERT in his heart, but above all, a sort of soaring joy, the inexpressible elation that comes from being truly cared for by one for whom you care deeply in turn.

ROBERT...

MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS has 13 CJ. Will MOSSLESS BOSS ROSS spend all CJ to revive as a COLORLESS ZOMDUDE?
The GREAT VOICE ABOVE speaks within ROSS's tormented soul, offering him the choice of a lifetime. ROSS knew the damage he had done; he knew that forgiveness was nearly unthinkable. Especially from the only Siggy Dude from which it truly mattered. The thought of losing ROBERT as a friend... that possibility terrified him more than anything.

MOSS BOSS he may be no longer, but ROSS still knows the value of patience. Reviving now would threaten to undermine the peace and joy that was beginning to revitalize Siggy Fields. Besides, he knew that there was little he could do to redeem himself, at this point. Better to wait, and watch, and wonder about how it all went so wrong. Perhaps in time, when the wounds weren't so fresh, he could return. But not now.

...I'm so sorry, ROBERT..."

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
@Avidro
SECRET LEE wins the RANDOM DRAWING for PALLAND's dropped 5M!
SECRET LEE now has 11 M! Would @Avidro like to exchange 10 M for...?
A) A point in any stat.
B) A slim, organic carapace to allow abandonment of the PROTECTIVE TOILET PAPER (-1 MOSS)
C) Save the M and spend it later.
"WELL DON'T THAT BEAT ALL! WAKE UP, DUDORSALINA! WE'RE RICH!!" SECRET LEE does a little dance of happiness, gyrating his body in such a way that the whole TOILET PAPER ROLL wobbles in circles on its outer edge, like a top just before it stops spinning.

SECRET LEE, on top of the world now that his number has finally come up, squawks cheerfully at the GREAT VOICE ABOVE, "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS MOMENT! OH, GREAT M DISPENSER IN THE SKY, ALL I ASK IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HARD-EARNED MOOLAH IS MY VERY OWN G! ALL I EVER WANTED OUT OF LIFE IS TO BE A STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA!" DUDORSALINA, assuming she can hear him, would be unable to detect a hint of irony or self-consciousness from SECRET LEE at this awkward admission of intent.

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Colors and life suddenly return into Dudorsalina as she inhales sharply, neighing and shaking her head.
Then, in a strangely high-pitched voice, she says, "Uhh... what just happenned?"