Siggy Dudes

Smiley100P

you've heard of gaystripe now get ready for this
Umbration

Innervation
When the book was slapped out of ROBERT'S grasp, it almost immediately landed square on PALLAND'S back. PALLAND, of course, noticed this and flipped it off her back, looking at the pages. She knew she was more or less in the middle of a battle, but honestly whatever.

"ROSS!?" called out Robert in the meantime, "I know you're upset! If you can just stand down, I can try and help you! Alright!?"

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
Also is it ok for yall if I claim #22, it looks nice
Lemme look for my sig-changing button hold up

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist
Umbration

Radiance
"That monster stole my M!!!"

Ref storms over to Palland, who is hunched over an ancient tome.

"Tell me, bluish quadruped! What have you learned that might aid us in this mossy war?"

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
"Not much," admitted PALLAND, "This tome seems to be useful in a fight, though. 'Parrently you use it to fight without risking death or sumthin' on those lines."

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
PALLAND then proceeded to close the book.
"Enn' I know just who to use it on," she smiled.
PALLAND quickly ran up a medium-sized hill and leaped straight at the MOSS PHANTOM, the BOOK OF DESTRUCTION directly above her, paged opened at the PHANTOM.

(PALLAND initiates a FIGHT with the MOSS BOSS BOSS! consume the BOOK OF DESTRUCTION in the process.)

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
PALLAND then proceeded to close the book.
"Enn' I know just who to use it on," she smiled.
PALLAND quickly ran up a medium-sized hill and leaped straight at the MOSS PHANTOM, the BOOK OF DESTRUCTION directly above her, paged opened at the PHANTOM.

(PALLAND initiates a FIGHT with the MOSS BOSS BOSS! consume the BOOK OF DESTRUCTION in the process.)
Error! The BOOK OF DESTRUCTION with serial number #013 cannot be used on the SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM!
Will PALLAND:
  • Initiate a regular FIGHT (with risk of death) against the PHANTOM?
  • Use the book on something else
  • Other

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist
Umbration

Radiance
Can Siggy Fights be 2-on-1 in NPC situations? Because REF wouldn't mind helping out Palland!

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
Aaand then the universe's rules turned straight on PALLAND's head.
You see, she was already in the attack maneuver when she realized the BOOK OF DESTRUCTION was unable to be used on the SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM, signified by it simply disappearing.
PALLAND suddenly got scared. She was suddeny facing death from ROSS's PHANTOM and she was suddenly tied by fate. She knew the rules on how a siggy dude died, and suddenly she was baited. Hard.
And all she could do was finish the maneuver.

(Initiate a regular FIGHT with the MOSS BOSS BOSS.)

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Jimothy Fights are always 1v1

@Smiley100P
Battle initiated! The result will be determined by STATS and a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR.

AGGRESSOR: PALLAND (record: 1-0)
DEFENDER: MOSS BOSS BOSS (SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM) (record: 0-0)

The universe's rules turn straight on PALLAND's head! PALLAND is unable to stop her attack maneuver! With no BOOK to attack with, she strikes at the PHANTOM with all her physical might, but the monster, although armless, is able to smother her in moss mist!

PALLAND loses all M!

PALLAND is now DEAD. PALLAND can no longer FIGHT, ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZE, or be TRADED, but PALLAND can still INTERACT. (Since GHOSTS can still INTERACT, they can still earn CJ, therefore GHOSTS can spend 10 CJ to REVIVE as a COLORLESS ZOMDUDE which can do everything a siggy dude with ALIVENESS can do.)

Ghost PALLAND earns 1 CJ for an act of bravery!

The BOOK OF DESTRUCTION with serial number #013 reappears on the ground near MOSS BOSS BOSS, temporarily ownerless.

A new RANDOM DRAWING for PALLAND's dropped 5M is now open! Any siggy dude with ALIVENESS can enter!

(Refresh to see stat changes.)

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
A strange insect thing had surveyed the young wolf's act of selflessness on a high, somehow tangible cloud. Knowing the phantom can't harm them, they descended to the surface and snatched the book for themself as quiclly as possible.

They also, for the sake of the fallen wolf, enter for the drawing.

PALLAND, in the meantime, had found herself in an odd place. She was some meters above the height of the MOSS BOSS BOSS, blankly staring at her own dead body.
She sighed and spectated the battle from the clouds, not too far away from the new dude.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Sorry it took so long for me to reply, everybody! Let me try to get back up to speed, here...

MOSS BOSS ROSS looks on grimly as ARM after ARM gets handily dispatched by their targeted opponent. He hadn't expected his PHANTOM to be quite so... feeble. However, his grim look is replaced by a sinister shadow of his old toothy grin when the sixth and final ARM manages to manhandle REF, stealing his lone M and bringing it back to its master.

"Well done, well done! That ought to get their attention. I care little for the M, but seeing that self-righteous REF get his comeuppance is worth far more than anything M could ever buy! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

Suddenly, a soft shout cuts through MOSS BOSS ROSS's maniacal laughter.

"ROSS!?"

MOSS BOSS ROSS's laughter ceases. He knows that voice. ROBERT...

"I know you're upset! If you can just stand down, I can try and help you! Alright!?"

Help? He thinks I need HELP?!? FOOL! FOOL! Callous, feckless FOOL!!

Despite his inwardly seething rage, MOSS BOSS ROSS takes on an oddly calm demeanor, as though seriously considering ROBERT's plea.

"ROBERT? Is that you, my old friend? You... want to help me? Even now, in spite of all the harm I've caused? That's... I never thought... Oh, ROBERT, yes, please, I need your help! I didn't mean for things to get this out of hand... I was frustrated, and lonely, and filled with rage... And now I've created this terrible monstrosity, and I don't know if I can get rid of it! Can you help me, ROBERT?"

However, before ROBERT could reply, a bolt from the blue leaps directly upon the MOSS BOSS BOSS! Hearing the commotion, MOSS BOSS ROSS turns to look, just in time to witness PALLAND's daring attack end in her untimely demise within the MOSS MIST. Dumbfounded, MOSS BOSS ROSS is momentarily at a loss as to how to spin this surprising development in order to lure in ROBERT. That's when he spies it. The BOOK.

"No... It can't be... The legends are true! The BOOK OF DESTRUCTION is real! And it's fallen straight into my lap! YES!!"

While MOSS BOSS ROSS is busy celebrating his unbelievable fortune, however, a strange yellow insectoid creature flutters down from above, snatching the BOOK right from under ROSS's (lack of) nose. He blinks, once, twice, and then:

"...NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! PHANTOM ARM, SEIZE THAT BOOK!"

The last remaining PHANTOM ARM initiates a FIGHT with the YELLOW THING in an attempt to steal the BOOK OF DESTRUCTION!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Meanwhile, on the other side of the MOSS BOSS ROMELETTE, a roll of MOSSY TOILET PAPER, long dormant upon the back of the likewise-dormant DUDORSALINA, suddenly begins to stir. A spiked brown head pokes out from within, crying out with a shrill chirp:

"EH? WHAT'S THAT I SMELL? SMELLS LIKE OPPORTUNITY!" SECRET LEE says, entering the drawing. "OH, NOT YOU, DUDORSALINA. YOU SMELL LIKE CHERRIES," he adds.

SECRET LEE enters the drawing for PALLAND's 5M!

...And then he has the strangest sense of deja vu.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Meanwhile the meanwhile, GOOBERFISH, undaunted by MOSS BOSS ROSS's mean wiles, means well enough to meander willingly towards him.

"HI MR. BOSS ROSS! I NOTICED THE MOSSY GASSY ARM THAT SLAPPED MY FACE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE MOSSY GASSY ARM THAT SLAPPED REF'S FACE! I ALSO NOTICED THE MOSSY GASSY ARM THAT SLAPPED REF'S FACE FLEW OVER HERE, SO I CAME TO WARN YOU IN CASE IT TRIED TO SLAP YOUR FACE! BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE MOSSY GASSY ARM THAT SLAPPED REF'S FACE DIDN'T SLAP YOUR FACE AND IS NOW TRYING TO SLAP THAT FLAPPY YELLOW THING'S FACE!" burbles GOOBERFISH, directly in MOSS BOSS ROSS's face.

To MOSS BOSS ROSS, GOOBERFISH's rant might as well have been another language entirely, so focused is he on his PHANTOM ARM minion pursuing the YELLOW THING. However, one unexpected phrase catches him completely by surprise:

"I LIKE YOUR MOSS!"

Slowly, as if for the first time, MOSS BOSS ROSS directs his attention towards GOOBERFISH. He studies his vacant expression, utterly devoid of guile. Realization dawns on MOSS BOSS ROSS: this guileless goober may be of use.

"You... like my MOSS? I mean, of course you do! MOSS is a strangely refreshing, secretly revolting treat that's fun to eat! Why not try a sprig, Mister... GOOBERFISH, was it? On the house, of course! They say that after the first taste, you'll be hooked!" He gestures with his arms towards the moss clumps growing on his rocky carapace.

GOOBERFISH carefully considers MOSS BOSS ROSS's statements. "I HAVE SEEN MY FRIEND ROBERT CARRYING MOSS AROUND ON HIS BACK, AND I HAVE HEARD MY FRIEND ROBERT TELLING OTHERS HOW GOOD MOSS IS TO EAT. I TRUST MY FRIEND ROBERT, SO I WILL TRUST YOU, MR. BOSS ROSS!" With that, GOOBERFISH tromps over to MOSS BOSS ROSS's north side (the moss which rests upon it, for some strange reason, always ends up rotating MOSS BOSS ROSS into that particular position). Without a second thought, GOOBERFISH lowers his raised noggin, plucking a sprig of MOSS with his fishy lips. He tilts his head back into its default posture, swallowing the MOSS in a single gulp.

GOOBERFISH has consumed ONE (1) SPRIG OF MOSS!

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
"Ross." ROBERT pressed on, "I'd rather you not lie to me. This ritual you performed- it's corrupted you. I know you wanted an heir, but I can't waste my CJ on someone I merely consider a friend. There's also the fact that you already had an heir, and that heir was me. We were good friends before you decided to just screw your patience. Please," ROBERT pleaded, "Just think about this logically. ...You won't, though, will you?"

---

PALLAND sighed. The clouds were rather boring, really. But she didn't know that she could interact. And she obviously couldn't help the little thing that inherented the book of destruction, no matter how one slices it.
After dying in battle, PALLAND was sort of resentful, actually. If she hadn't known the book would be useless against the moss being, she would still be alive.

...She just hoped that the cat didn't have to join her.

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
Hey so do I name the siggy dude after I claim it?

Cause Imma go ahead and claim #20

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
The last remaining PHANTOM ARM initiates a FIGHT with the YELLOW THING in an attempt to steal the BOOK OF DESTRUCTION!
Battle initiated! The result will be determined by STATS and a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR.

bossarm.png

AGGRESSOR: MOSS ARM #6 (record: 1-0)
DEFENDER: Siggy Dude #22 (record: 0-0)

The PHANTOM ARM comes at the YELLOW THING with the same ELBOW ATTACK that defeated REF! However, the YELLOW THING is able to easily dodge and turns toward the ARM, preparing to attack. The ARM backs away, though, seemingly frightened by the YELLOW THING's giant horn.

The FIGHT was a DRAW!

@Avidro
GOOBERFISH has swallowed that which he should not have consumed!

GOOBERFISH gains 1 SR!

The MOSS disagrees with GOOBERFISH's stomach! He throws it up into a gross looking green mess of a pile near the abandoned MOSS ARM #5!

GOOBERFISH loses 1 SR!

Will GOOBERFISH try to eat the moss again??

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist
Umbration

Radiance
REF looks upon the scene in bleak horror. He had to do something. If he could single-handedly discover and close an eggularity, then surely he could win a duel.

"YELLOW THING! Trade me the book! I put this mossy monster up on his eggy pedestal, I feel it is only right that I knock him back to Earth!

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
The YELLOW THING was suspended in midair, thinking over their desision.
"Godspeed," they said in a raspy voice, dropping the book over to REF.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
"Ross." ROBERT pressed on, "I'd rather you not lie to me. This ritual you performed- it's corrupted you. I know you wanted an heir, but I can't waste my CJ on someone I merely consider a friend. There's also the fact that you already had an heir, and that heir was me. We were good friends before you decided to just screw your patience. Please," ROBERT pleaded, "Just think about this logically. ...You won't, though, will you?"
MOSS BOSS ROSS twists his neck back toward ROBERT as GOOBERFISH makes his ill-advised decision to eat some MOSS. Ignoring GOOBERFISH for the time being, he listens to ROBERT's plea, his rage smoldering and festering within. So distracted is he by his hated heartbreaker, he fails to notice as GOOBERFISH immediately yacks up the MOSS SPRIG upon swallowing it, a semi-miraculous event that would have been of immense interest to MOSS BOSS ROSS, had he been paying attention.

Instead, he focuses on harnessing his rage, stoking it into a blazing ember, looking for just the right opportunity to unleash its full force upon his foe. As soon as ROBERT finishes his speech, MOSS BOSS ROSS fires back, "Do not mistake my motivations, ROBERT. You speak to me of logic! As if I was merely confused! Merely a senile old Siggy Dude, abandoning reason for madness. You know NOTHING about my motivations. You speak of my desire for an heir, but had you any idea why? You speak of my offer to make you the next MOSS BOSS. Have you any idea? HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT THAT TRULY MEANS?!?" Flecks of green-tinged spit fly from his mouth as he shouts, so great is his rage. He gestures once again towards the side where his MOSS clumps grow, paying no heed to whatever it is GOOBERFISH is doing (he would soon regret this decision).

"You wish to help me, ROBERT? Honestly and truly? Then let me be honest with you. MOSS is a plague, and he who bears the title of MOSS BOSS is cursed. Those who consume the MOSS will, indeed, feel strangely refreshed... for a time. Then, slowly, subtly, the MOSS will spread within you, seeking to consume that most precious substance of all: your very will. Before long, you will feel the voice of he who controls the MOSS speaking within the depths of your soul, persistently, incessantly, demanding that you obey. You need merely look at this idiotic specimen behind me—" At last, he turns to redirect his attention toward GOOBERFISH, just as GOOBERFISH plucks the last bit of MOSS from MOSS BOSS ROSS's rocky hide, cheeks bulging with uneaten MOSS. "—what on 'Ure-th are you DOING?!"

GOOBERFISH tries to burble an explanation, but thanks to the mass of MOSS in his mouth, all that comes out is, "MMPHH MMOFF MM MMAWMMY!" Before anyone can protest, he tilts his head back and swallows the whole lot!

GOOBERFISH has consumed ALL (?) of MOSS BOSS ROSS's MOSS!

Last edited: