Siggy Dudes

catfire13

(´・ω・`)
Umbration

Innervation
Simply breath upon the figurine and it will be done.
Now that’s just an invitation for trouble mister.
PERNA surplips close to the two dudes and started to sniff them.
PERNA approves of their smell and splops right in for a licking!

Umbration

Innervation
PALLAND sits down and looks straight at the odd little doggo. What was up with him today??

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Nobody's posted here in over a month so I figure it's time to officially put this thread on hiatus, meaning:
  • You're free to continue to roleplay for fun here if you want, but
  • No one can take any action which requires my involvement (fighting, artificially hybridizing, etc)
  • Everyone can remove their siggy dudes from their signatures without consequence (they won't "run away")
  • Perhaps in the future, if there's demand, I'll open the game up again or hand the reins over to someone else
Thanks for the fun memories everyone :D This was a great thread!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Silence and stillness have settled on Siggy Fields.

Frozen in time, frozen in space, each Siggy Dude remains fixed exactly where they were, that detestable, interminable moment that Siggy historians will later refer to as The Impossible Pause.

Like an austere statue gallery, even the color has leeched from the once vibrant menagerie of Siggy Dudes.

All of them, save one.

Suddenly, inexplicably, The Colorless One begins to glow.

A flicker of pale pink light sparks into being from within GOOBERFISH, growing more intense and vibrant with each passing second.

(Theoretical physicists will later debate whether such units of time held any meaning during The Impossible Pause.)

The light continues to grow, and grow, until the once-colorless zomdude blazes like a brilliant magenta beacon.

Soon, all of Siggy Fields is bathed in radiant pink light. Then, all of Signature-th. Before long, the entire Siggyverse is suffused with electromagnetic radiation of a very specific wavelength, an event cosmologists will later name The Pink Awakening.

Then, just as suddenly as it began, The Impossible Pause was over.

Theologians of Magentarianism will later debate the nature of this supernatural event with the unenlightened, pointing to it as evidence of the divinity of the Great Voice Above, whose distinct cosmological signature is evident up to the beginning of The Impossible Pause and yet glaringly absent ever since. In its place is the comforting magenta afterglow of The Pink Awakening, which brought color and life back to the Siggyverse. Magentarians will claim that The Impossible Pause occurred when the Great Voice Above abandoned the Siggyverse they claim It created, and that The Pink Awakening heralds Its eventual return. Devout believers will even proclaim that they have felt The Pink Awakening speaking to their very souls, giving them faith in a benevolent caretaker who remains in the Great Voice Above's absence, and who, in their own words, "really, really likes us."

Meanwhile in the present, The Colorless One, GOOBERFISH, finally breaks the all-encompassing silence that has entombed the Siggyverse since the beginning of The Impossible Pause, words that will be chronicled and passed down for generations, words that will bring tears to the eyes of the faithful and give pause to the skeptics:

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY TETHERBALL???"

Last edited:
Umbration

Innervation
If only i hadnt forgot the names of my siggy dudes.

Itll take a moment.

Umbration

Innervation
Ah, this is better.
Now that I remember both of the dudes' names and personalities, I assume we may continue with our buisiness.

"Sorry, what was that??" asked PALLAND, who just happened to be right by GOOBERFISH, "I don't think I was thinkin' for the past few months."

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
"I DO NOT THINK NOT THINKING IS SO BAD! EVEN THE ONE TIME THAT I DIED BECAUSE I WAS NOT THINKING LED TO MANY GOOD THINGS, LIKE COLORSOME WISPIES AND THE JOY OF BEING ALIVE AGAIN AND PRESSING BUTTONS! I THINK THAT THINKING IS GOOD AS LONG AS THE THINGS YOU ARE THINKING ARE GOOD! WHO WANTS TO PLAY TETHERBALL???"

Somewhere, in the far-flung future, a harsh word is stilled in an angry Siggy Dude's throat upon remembrance of these sacred words. He clutches his tetherball necklace, reciting to himself the Magenta Rule: "Like others as you would have them like unto you."

Last edited:
Umbration

Innervation
PALLAND blinked.
"...Tha hell is tetherball?" she asked.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
"'The hell,' indeed," rumbles the ominous voice of MOSS BOSS ROSS. Having taken seemingly longer than GOOBERFISH and PALLAND to rouse from the stupor of The Impossible Pause, he twists his flexible neck this way and that, surveying Siggy Fields.

"Interesting... I knew the SACRIFICIAL RITUAL OF DARKNESS would shake the Siggyverse to its core, but I hadn't the faintest notion of what that truly meant. Now I see the price that was paid to instill me with the vigor of my youth, to turn back the clock, so to speak. Such a hefty price, to rob the time of all for the eternal youth of one. I suppose I could think of worse... cataclysms." His red-eyed gaze snaps back to BRENT at this last word, who, for the moment, still seems trapped in stasis. As if for the first time, he notices the dancing figurine of himself resting on BRENT's outstretched snout.

"'DARKNESS'... You said you needed to perform the RITUAL, and that you were more powerful than I could comprehend. I wonder... could it possibly be...? BRENT?" Eyes flashing crimson again, MOSS BOSS ROSS gives a sinister chuckle. "Of course. Why did I not realize it sooner? This explains everything."

With that, MOSS BOSS ROSS snatches the figurine from BRENT's nose. Taking care not to breathe upon it, he instead rips a clump of MOSS from his rocky torso, holding the MOSS in one hand and the MOSS BOSS ROSS FIGURINE in the hand closest to it. Then, his eyes gleaming with demonic energy, MOSS BOSS ROSS smashes the FIGURINE into the clump of MOSS. The sound of shattering glass echoes across Siggy Fields like a thunderclap.

GOOBERFISH, who had just heard PALLAND's question and seemed baffled at how to explain the rules, perks his DUMBO EARS at the echoing shatter. He turns and sees MOSS BOSS ROSS, cackling with evil glee, as blood drawn from shards of glass spills from his hands, mingling with the MOSS and FIGURINE FRAGMENTS. He casts the bloody mess at BRENT's feet, chanting, "Blood of a BOSS, mingled with MOSS, bring forth a phantom for MOSS BOSS ROSS!" As he intones the spell, a murky, greenish-brown mist billows forth from the wreckage, growing and coalescing into a terrifying, many-armed monstrosity. A long, neck-like stalk extends upward from the center of the writhing mist, and at the top, two sparks of red flame burst into being, just above a gap in the mist filled with unnatural shadows, spilling forth like sewage from a drainpipe. The phantasmal beast roars as ominous music begins to issue forth from the depths of the 'Ure-th, with MOSS BOSS ROSS laughing all the while.

GOOBERFISH blinks, turns back to PALLAND, and says, "DO YOU THINK MR. BOSS ROSS WOULD LIKE TO PLAY TETHERBALL WITH US? HE IS SMART AND GOOD WITH WORDS, SO HE COULD EXPLAIN HOW TO PLAY TETHERBALL WITH US!"

Last edited:
Umbration

Innervation
PALLAND, for a moment, stared blankly at tje BOSS before she awkwardly glanced at GOOBERFISH and said, "I wouldn't think so."

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
DUDEQUOOS snorts awake!
oh no it's time to re-immerse myself in the entirety of the Siggy Field lore

Umbration

Innervation
oh no it's time to re-immerse myself in the entirety of the Siggy Field lore
:clapclap:

"Hello, fellow hooved dude," Said ROBERT, attempting to strike a friendly conversation despite the brimming end of the world, "How are you doing on this fine day?"

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
i can't even remember if DUDEQUOOS speaks gimme a mo
nope he can't ok

DUDEQUOOS takes stock of his surroundings, and replies with a negative snort and shake of the head.

REF rises from the shadows. "I believe DUDEQUOOS will soon speak for us all. Behold. The MOSS BOSS rises."

Umbration

Innervation
"..Ah, yes, that's right," said the glasses-adorned llama, "We do have a phenomenal problem. I wish I could've predicted this."

Umbration

Innervation
Robert then opened the BOOK OF DESTRUCTION to try and study it. Because he can.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Avidro
GOOBERFISH gains 2 CJ for RESTARTING TIME ITSELF.

MOSS BOSS ROSS creates a MOSS BOSS BOSS!
MOSS BOSS ROSS loses all SR!
The SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM isn't TRULY ALIVE, so it only has 2 stats! However, it is completely obedient to its creator!

boss.png

Will anyone dare RISK THEIR ALIVENESS in combat with this creature?

@Smiley100P
After scrutinizing the very confusing BOOK OF DESTRUCTION (one use) #013, ROBERT discovers that it can be used as a weapon with which you can attack safely (not risking death)!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Who wants some MOSS?!?" MOSS BOSS ROSS raises his arms toward the six nearest Siggy Dudes, and the SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM's own arms extend as well, stretching and undulating towards their targets with eerie alacrity.

The SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM initiates a FIGHT with:
  • BRENT,
  • ROBERT,
  • PALLAND,
  • DUDEQUOOS,
  • GOOBERFISH, and
  • REF, all at once!

Umbration

Innervation
ROBERT puts on a jam specifically for the fight as PALLAND readies herself.

ROBERT prepared the BOOK OF DESTRUCTION in case things went south.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Avidro
The SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM'S 6 arms stretch and undulate to their LIMIT!
The SACRIFICIAL PHANTOM loses ALL ARMS and becomes significantly more vulnerable!

boss.png

@X-39
A PHANTOM MOSS ARM slaps BRENT!

bossarm.png

Battle initiated! The result will be determined by STATS and a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR.

AGGRESSOR: MOSS ARM #1 (record: 0-0)
DEFENDER: BRENT (record: 0-0)

BRENT, the DESTROYER OF WORLDS, merely waves its FLAMING HEAD CHERRY at the arm, and it bursts into flames, defeated.

@Smiley10P
A PHANTOM MOSS ARM flicks ROBERT!

bossarm.png

Battle initiated! The result will be determined by STATS and a RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR.

AGGRESSOR: MOSS ARM #2 (record: 0-0)
DEFENDER: ROBERT (record: 0-0)

ROBERT swats the arm away with the BOOK he is studying! Luckily, whacking a ghostly planty arm doesn't count as a USE, but the action is enough to leave it defeated!

@Smiley100P
A PHANTOM MOSS ARM strongarms PALLAND!

bossarm.png

AGGRESSOR: MOSS ARM #3 (record: 0-0)
DEFENDER: PALLAND (record: 0-0)

PALLAND turns in shock but is able to slice the arm into useless pieces with her crystal fur!

@Jimothy
A PHANTOM MOSS ARM gives a thumbs down to DUDEQUOOS!
bossarm.png

AGGRESSOR: MOSS ARM #4 (record: 0-0)
DEFENDER: DUDEQUOOS (record: 0-0)

DUDEQUOOS is able to stomp and snort his way to victory!

@Avidro
A PHANTOM MOSS ARM speeds toward GOOBERFISH, but... GOOBERFISH is ineligible to be attacked by an ARM of a PHANTOM of a MOSS BOSS of his own OWNER!

MOSS ARM #5 harmlessly slaps against GOOBERFISH's face!

@Jimothy
A PHANTOM MOSS ARM elbows REF!

bossarm.png

AGGRESSOR: MOSS ARM #6 (record: 0-0)
DEFENDER: REF (record: 0-0)

REF is caught off-guard at the sight of the MOSS--which he had once used as a lifesaving material--coming for BLOOD.

The MOSS ARM doesn't actually draw any blood, though. Instead, it emerges victorious, grabs REF's M and returns it to MOSS BOSS ROSS.

MOSS BOSS ROSS gains 1 M.
REF loses 1 M.

(Hard refresh to see stat changes.)

This is a long post and I'm still rusty so I hope I didn't mess anything up lol /sweats

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
#22 has been added to the adoption post (first page)!