Siggy Dudes

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Darkness! But BRENT is the Duke of Darkness! The Baron of Blackness! Oligarch of the Opaque! Suzerain of the Shrouded! Lord of the Ill-Lighted! Etc.! Will THE DARKNESS accept glass animals as payment for an exclusive contract with BRENT? The terms of which include but are not limited to BRENT's full, unconditional control of its soul and/or binding essence and/or spirity-bits?
The DARKNESS might make a special deal with BRENT once he is able to initiate a SACRIFICIAL RITUAL of DARKNESS.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"Hello, neighbors!"

Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you all!"

Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"My name is MOSS BOSS ROSS!"

Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"Try some of my MOSS! It's famous for its SR-enhancing properties!"

Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"Or you can even grow some on your person! We can all be one big happy MOSS family!"

Hop-THUD.

"How about you, Cherry Pig? You strike me as someone down on his luck. A mess of MOSS is just what the doctor ordered!"

Smiley100P

you've heard of gaystripe now get ready for this
Umbration

Innervation
Both ROBERT and PALLAND both utter the same expletive to themselves in an event of circumstantial simultaneity.

catfire13

(´・ω・`)
Umbration

Innervation
PERA the TENTADOG plopps in and snoofs PALLAND.

They're so cute OwO

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist
Umbration

Radiance
DODUNO and PALLAND touch down by the ROMELETTE, where every able-bodied Dude has gathered in nervous preparation, led by REF, teeth bared, who nods in acknowledgement to the arrival of DODUNO and two new friends. Together, this band of comrades turns to face the dying light, and the darkness empowered by a single soul and a single, highly versatile material.

And so the sun descended upon Siggy Fields, lit only by the narratively pale moon, and the hearts of unified Dudes.

Hop. *discordant violins rise dramatically...*

THUD. *Cut to black*

Ponycletian

A Self-Effacing Square
I wish to adopt Siggy Dude #21, henceforth to be known as Galileo Gerridae.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
PALLAND almost immediately backs from the snoofing tentadoggo out of shyness. "What the hell ya doin'?" she says warily. "least the target isn't my-"

catfire13

(´・ω・`)
Umbration

Innervation
PERNA tentatively licked PALLAND and then nodded to theirself, as if satisfied with the taste of PALLAND'S fur.
Before PALLAND tries to take offense, PERNA quickly plopps away into the darkness.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
"...the hell was that?" PALLAND asks herself.
"You seem to be asking only yourself," ROBERT says from behind her, giving her a startle and causing her bladder to briefly let go, if she even has/needs one. It's kind of ambiguous.
"Alright, What the hell are ya doin', sneaking up on me like that!?"
"Well, I apologise for that, but It seems you're new here, are you not?"

catfire13

(´・ω・`)
Umbration

Innervation
[Can tags be edited by people that aren't the thread's creator? Cos I sure added one.]
As the sun rises again, suffusing the Siggy plains with light, PERNA plorts over to a massive white mass.
PERNA licked it. They didn't like the taste and plorts away to find something new to lick.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"Hello, neighbors!"

Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you all!"

Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"My name is MOSS BOSS ROSS!"

Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"Try some of my MOSS! It's famous for its SR-enhancing properties!"

Hop-THUD. Hop-THUD.

"Or you can even grow some on your person! We can all be one big happy MOSS family!"

Hop-THUD.

"How about you, Cherry Pig? You strike me as someone down on his luck. A mess of MOSS is just what the doctor ordered!"
"I have no need of your "moss", mortal, for I am already more powerful than you can possibly comprehend. However, it is good that you speak to me, I have made you this glass replica of yourself. Look, it dances." The GLASS MOSS BOSS begins to dance to an unheard melody, it's movements hauntingly beautiful. BRENT hands MOSS BOSS ROSS the figurine. "Mortal, I require something of you in exchange. I must perform a SACRIFICIAL RITUAL OF DARKNESS, but crossing between planes has left me weak. You have shown yourself capable of performing such rituals, so you must have the necessary power. Would you transfer your SR to me, until I complete the ritual? Simply breath upon the figurine and it will be done.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
Palland notices the new tag on the white mass thing and reacts accordingly.
"Oh my god."

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist
Umbration

Radiance
@Avidro you've wounded me. I thought we were constructing a narrative together. *sniff*

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Jimothy DUDEQUOOS wins the RANDOM DRAWING for BRENT's STOLEN 8M!
@catfire13 PERNA gains 1 CJ for licking the thread!

"I have no need of your "moss", mortal, for I am already more powerful than you can possibly comprehend. However, it is good that you speak to me, I have made you this glass replica of yourself. Look, it dances." The GLASS MOSS BOSS begins to dance to an unheard melody, it's movements hauntingly beautiful. BRENT hands MOSS BOSS ROSS the figurine. "Mortal, I require something of you in exchange. I must perform a SACRIFICIAL RITUAL OF DARKNESS, but crossing between planes has left me weak. You have shown yourself capable of performing such rituals, so you must have the necessary power. Would you transfer your SR to me, until I complete the ritual? Simply breath upon the figurine and it will be done.
Unfortunately MOSS BOSS ROSS cannot agree to a user-created deal which affects STATS! (The rules say: Your siggy dude can INTERACT (free roleplaying that you control, anything goes except changing STATS or ALIVENESS))

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
"Like the Great Voice Above said, friend, I cannot accept such a transfer. Besides, I have no way of knowing whether the effects of my own ritual are tied to my current SR reserves, and I am very much reluctant to experiment. At least, for the time being. However," MOSS BOSS ROSS adds, "as previously mentioned, my MOSS is renowned for its SR-boosting capabilities when consumed. By my count, I have six clumps of MOSS remaining on my person, with another two clumps growing on my two associates, SECRET LEE and... ROBERT," MOSS BOSS ROSS almost spits this second name, his face contorting for a brief moment. Returning to normal just as quickly, he continues, "Should you gather and consume all eight clumps, that should put you very close to your goal. What do you say?"

@Jimothy All in good time, my friend... All in good time.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
@Jimothy DUDEQUOOS wins the RANDOM DRAWING for BRENT's STOLEN 8M!
@catfire13 PERNA gains 1 CJ for licking the thread!

Unfortunately MOSS BOSS ROSS cannot agree to a user-created deal which affects STATS! (The rules say: Your siggy dude can INTERACT (free roleplaying that you control, anything goes except changing STATS or ALIVENESS))
Technically , there wouldn't be a change to anyone's stats, it's just that his SR would be held in a magical escrow and used as a template to artificially simulate BRENT having the SR, at such a level that it was essentially indistinguishable from reality, But was technically distinct from reality. So he would be unable to use his SR, but would still have it, and BRENT would be able to use it, despite not actually possessing it.
And of course, since there would be no need to maintain the escrow once reality had been "convinced" that BRENT had at one point possessed the necessary SR, it would end and MOSS BOSS ROSS would be able to access the SR.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Technically , there wouldn't be a change to anyone's stats, it's just that his SR would be held in a magical escrow and used as a template to artificially simulate BRENT having the SR, at such a level that it was essentially indistinguishable from reality, But was technically distinct from reality. So he would be unable to use his SR, but would still have it, and BRENT would be able to use it, despite not actually possessing it.
And of course, since there would be no need to maintain the escrow once reality had been "convinced" that BRENT had at one point possessed the necessary SR, it would end and MOSS BOSS ROSS would be able to access the SR.
:rofl:
Reality might be convinced, but the DARKNESS is not.