Siggy Dudes

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Suddenly, as ROBERT spreads the word about MOSS, words start forming in his own head, seemingly emanating from the MOSS on his back:

"ROBERT? It's me, MOSS BOSS ROSS. Can you hear me? I haven't had someone to communicate with like this in a long time... Anyway, I wanted to thank you for trying so hard to spread the word about my MOSS. As you can now tell, there's more to it than meets the eye. As well, I wanted to offer you something in return. ROBERT... will you make history with me? Will you join me in being the first Siggy Dudes to ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZE? Think it over carefully. Bringing new life into the world is a big responsibility. If you decide to accept, come meet me in person at the usual spot. Thank you again, my friend." With that, the MOSS goes silent.

Smiley100P

you've heard of gaystripe now get ready for this
Umbration

Innervation
(Oh my dod how did i see this comuujng aaaaa)
Other words started forming on Moss Boss Ross's own rock with, well, his moss.
"Alright, well, In response I shall briefly drop all formalities with you:
@^!% no.
I've told myself I'd only ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZE with a dude I actually fell in love with, and I'd be kinda scared to see what a lamma rock thing with stakingly poor eyesight looks like. I hope you understand and excuse my brief profanity."

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@^!% no.
I've told myself I'd only ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZE with a dude I actually fell in love with, and I'd be kinda scared to see what a lamma rock thing with stakingly poor eyesight looks like. I hope you understand and excuse my brief profanity."
But I already drew it :backupamber:

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
Meanwhile, PALLAND had climbed to the top of her mountain, again. This was a ritual she did once every other week, looking for another creature to befriend. She doesn't mind the cold of the wind- she's rather used to it- but she still cant help but to think how lonely she is. There isn't a soul in sight for miles.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
*WHDDD*

*WHDDD*

*WHDDD*

A large pink, bespectacled, dragonish dodo bird WHDDDs into view.

"Ah. Alas, I had hoped to be the first atop this mountain, but clearly that is not to be. I must give credit to you, brave adventurer. Who might you be, to travel so far with such low aerodynamic potential?" quacks DODUNO, with a certain aviary posterity in their voice, a baritone Donald Duck, if you will.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
...I know I'm scared.
teehee
*WHDDD*

*WHDDD*

*WHDDD*

A large pink, bespectacled, dragonish dodo bird WHDDDs into view.

"Ah. Alas, I had hoped to be the first atop this mountain, but clearly that is not to be. I must give credit to you, brave adventurer. Who might you be, to travel so far with such low aerodynamic potential?" quacks DODUNO, with a certain aviary posterity in their voice, a baritone Donald Duck, if you will.
PALLAND looks behind herself to see the odd little Dragon bird thing. "My name is PALLAND," she says, "And this is actually a once-every-other-week routine. Keeps me in shape. Great lookout."

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
DODUNO peers along his beak and the canine figure. "Truly remarkable. Well, PALLAND, your deeds do you credit, and I sense a personality to do you credit equal. My name is DODUNO. Would you like to become friends?"

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
@^!% no.
MOSS BOSS ROSS stares at the mossy message for a few moments, then sighs. He had hoped... but never mind that. The old ache in his neck flared up again, worse than ever. Once again, MOSS BOSS ROSS wished he could travel the world like he did in his youth, before his rocky carapace solidified. Crawling about on four hands, he still had two to spare, and he shook plenty of hands back in those days. Then came the MOSS...

Ah, yes. The MOSS. Back to the business at hand. He had hoped to delay it as long as possible, but with his dreams of having an heir dashed, patience suddenly seemed pointless.

"The subtle life that spreads, to consume and be consumed... In the name of MOSS, I invoke the SACRIFICIAL RITUAL OF DARKNESS!" he intones the spell, the goal he had worked toward for so long and for which he sacrificed so much, no longer fearing what comes next.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
ROBERT gains 1 CJ for being a BRUTAL HEARTBREAKER.

ROBERT now has 10 CJ! ROBERT can now ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZE with any living siggy dude (with permission from owner)!

MOSS BOSS ROSS is changed forever!
@X-39 The DARKNESS targets BRENT!
BRENT loses all M!
BRENT loses all SR!

@Smiley100P

A BOOK OF DESTRUCTION (one use) with SERIAL NUMBER #013 falls from the sky and lands in PALLAND'S inventory.

A new RANDOM DRAWING for BRENT'S 8M is now open! Any living siggy dude may enter!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
"EH? WHAT'S THAT I SMELL? SMELLS LIKE OPPORTUNITY!" SECRET LEE says, entering the drawing. "OH, NOT YOU, DUDORSALINA. YOU SMELL LIKE CHERRIES," he adds.
"Ahhh... what a rush that was! How invigorating! I feel like a young Dude once again! I feel... I feel... good." As he says this, MOSS BOSS ROSS's face changes, ever so briefly. His eyes flash red, and a sinister expression crosses his face, only to be instantly replaced by his usual toothy grin. "In fact, I feel like I can maybe..." MOSS BOSS ROSS summons his strength, and with a mighty heave of his arms and neck, he manages to perform a small hop, his rocky shell coming up a few inches and landing with a huge THUD. "Aha! Ahahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHA!!" He continues hopping, again and again: hop-THUD, hop-THUD, hop-THUD. "I don't need you anymore, ROBERT! I don't need you anymore, SECRET LEE! I can spread my MOSS all by myself now! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" MOSS BOSS ROSS cackles to himself, still far from the hub of activity around the MOSS BOSS ROMELETTE, but closing the distance with every hop. "Oh! And I'll be taking that M, too, if fate wills it! But if not, no matter! I already had nothing to lose; now I have everything I need to lose it!"

MOSS BOSS ROSS enters the drawing!

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation

ROBERT now has 10 CJ! ROBERT can now ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZE with any living siggy dude (with permission from owner)!
This is ironic.

@Smiley100P

A BOOK OF DESTRUCTION (one use) with SERIAL NUMBER #013 falls from the sky and lands in PALLAND'S inventory.

A new RANDOM DRAWING for BRENT'S 8M is now open! Any living siggy dude may enter!
.-.

Anyway for the tasks at hand.

DODUNO peers along his beak and the canine figure. "Truly remarkable. Well, PALLAND, your deeds do you credit, and I sense a personality to do you credit equal. My name is DODUNO. Would you like to become friends?"
"Hell yeah, boi," says PALLAND. She enters the drawing, figuring she'd need the M sometime.

"Ahhh... what a rush that was! How invigorating! I feel like a young Dude once again! I feel... I feel... good." As he says this, MOSS BOSS ROSS's face changes, ever so briefly. His eyes flash red, and a sinister expression crosses his face, only to be instantly replaced by his usual toothy grin. "In fact, I feel like I can maybe..." MOSS BOSS ROSS summons his strength, and with a mighty heave of his arms and neck, he manages to perform a small hop, his rocky shell coming up a few inches and landing with a huge THUD. "Aha! Ahahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHA!!" He continues hopping, again and again: hop-THUD, hop-THUD, hop-THUD. "I don't need you anymore, ROBERT! I don't need you anymore, SECRET LEE! I can spread my MOSS all by myself now! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" MOSS BOSS ROSS cackles to himself, still far from the hub of activity around the MOSS BOSS ROMELETTE, but closing the distance with every hop. "Oh! And I'll be taking that M, too, if fate wills it! But if not, no matter! I already had nothing to lose; now I have everything I need to lose it!"

MOSS BOSS ROSS enters the drawing!
ROBERT notices ROSS from the distance, eventually figuring...
"Why did I have to be so weary of our age gap?" he groaned to himself, "And why am I capable of ARTIFICIALLY HYBRIDIZING now, of all times?"
He also enters the M drawing, hoping something good will come out of it.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
DUDEQUOOS enters the drawing for 8M!

DODUNO's demeanor turns grim, and the voice that follows seems many ages older, and eons wiser... think Donald Duck, but a basso profundo.

"Such a tome... such a tome only appears at the onset of a great peril. I do not know what lies ahead, but I do know that we must be ever vigilant, lest Siggy Fields should fall into an infinite darkness... let us make haste to the Valley. The Dudes must be warned."

With nary a second to lose, DODUNO grasps PALLAND with hindfeet and tail, and begins their swift gliding descent to Siggy Fields, the statuary silhouette of the MOSS BOSS ROSS OMELETTE looming ominously against the light of the setting sun.

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
"Well It pretty much appeared in my inventory- Oh my gawd what is happening and why did we travel thru the lake and what is that thing in tha distance"

Last edited:

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
"That is the MOSS BOSS ROMELETTE, a monument formed through the innovations of science and tomfoolerous shenanigans, and dedicated through the power of DUDEQUOOS to the great MOSS BOSS ROSS, the savior of MOSS and the once-great practicer of-"

"Of?"

"Of course, foolish me, how could I have been so blind???"

"OF?!???"

"the once-great practicer of the occult arts."

Tucking their wings, DODUNO doubles their speed toward the monument towering above the land, and the orange Gumby-dude hopping ever closer to it.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality

MOSS BOSS ROSS is changed forever!
@X-39 The DARKNESS targets BRENT!
BRENT loses all M!
BRENT loses all SR!

@Smiley100P

Darkness! But BRENT is the Duke of Darkness! The Baron of Blackness! Oligarch of the Opaque! Suzerain of the Shrouded! Lord of the Ill-Lighted! Etc.! Will THE DARKNESS accept glass animals as payment for an exclusive contract with BRENT? The terms of which include but are not limited to BRENT's full, unconditional control of its soul and/or binding essence and/or spirity-bits?

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
"That is the MOSS BOSS ROMELETTE, a monument formed through the innovations of science and tomfoolerous shenanigans, and dedicated through the power of DUDEQUOOS to the great MOSS BOSS ROSS, the savior of MOSS and the once-great practicer of-"

"Of?"

"Of course, foolish me, how could I have been so blind???"

"OF?!???"

"the once-great practicer of the occult arts."

Tucking their wings, DODUNO doubles their speed toward the monument towering above the land, and the orange Gumby-dude hopping ever closer to it.
(did you just take contol of palland .-.)
"Well, that's okay with me, I guess. better not be the only thing to eat. And can ya set me down already? I'm getting fidgety. And I think I need to pee. would I need to pee? It's kind of ambiguous."