Siggy Dolls - Oegyein Style

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Ooo do me! And not the green eyed, brown haired me. Total creative liberty tho :D We should totally be friends.
Howdy, friend-o Nintendo! Your acquaintanceship is highly valued 'round these here parts! have a siggy!

(Gremlin ver.)
(Serious version)

I may have gone overboard with variants.

Last edited:

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
I will equip my new friends as soon as I get to a computer and some free time!

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
it doesn't look like there's a difference between the gremlin and no fire versions?
the gremlin version is a wee bit short. a small little person. The no fire version is just a regular adult.

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
oh, ok. i didn't notice somehow

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I'm gonna say that you have saved enough of my avatars to already know what I want. :D

But at the risk of letting you have too much creative liberty with the details.... medium-ish brown hair, straight or sideswept bangs. I like the default solid black eyes on the doll. Classic red devil horns.

Clothes: a top and cardigan, skirt, and boots. I'll leave the lengths and styles up to you. Black, grey, white, brown, and/or red (to match the horns!) preferred. I would like the boots to be black, though. Other accessories or details (if any) are up to you.
:amberapproves:

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm gonna say that you have saved enough of my avatars to already know what I want. :D
I don't think anyone on this planet could know what you want with your avatar. Maybe one day you will find a form that suits you.
Good luck @Oegyein

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I don't think anyone on this planet could know what you want with your avatar. Maybe one day you will find a form that suits you.
Good luck @Oegyein
Well I kinda elaborated on this once before in the "Noticed a New Avatar" thread, but since my avatar is "me" I generally make it look the same as much as possible. But since I'm using a crapton of different avatar makers, the options sometimes vary, so I can rarely have the exact same style and color of clothing, or facial expression, or whatever.
But there's definitely a pattern! And Oegyein is probably in the best position to see it. 😂

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Well I kinda elaborated on this once before in the "Noticed a New Avatar" thread, but since my avatar is "me" I generally make it look the same as much as possible. But since I'm using a crapton of different avatar makers, the options sometimes vary, so I can rarely have the exact same style and color of clothing, or facial expression, or whatever.
But there's definitely a pattern! And Oegyein is probably in the best position to see it. 😂
*begins to convulse and foam at the mouth at the memory of how much effort went into one meme*

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

But at the risk of letting you have too much creative liberty with the details.... medium-ish brown hair, straight or sideswept bangs. I like the default solid black eyes on the doll. Classic red devil horns.

Clothes: a top and cardigan, skirt, and boots. I'll leave the lengths and styles up to you. Black, grey, white, brown, and/or red (to match the horns!) preferred. I would like the boots to be black, though. Other accessories or details (if any) are up to you.
Like it or not, we're friends now! Have a siggy!

("Oh mercy why have I done this" Ver.)
(Serious Ver.)

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I think all the active peeps around here will get their doll well before September 31ststill doesn't exist