Siggy Dolls - Oegyein Style

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Part of me says this is a bad idea, the other part of me says this is how I trick people into being friends with me 0-0

Y'all should know what info I need if you want one, but otherwise, here's what you need to know:
I will take creative liberty of any detail you leave out 0-0

Facial expressions and minor pose changes are also up for change if you want it, but they'll cost an additional $1,000,000,000.99

Base:

I'll be keeping requests open until September 31st (Flexible)

Edit: Apparently September 31st doesn't exist, so the deadline's now October 1st. I also need to buy a calender.

Last edited:

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Hi! Please do me!
And do take full creative liberty. I want to see where this goes x)
Can we be friends? :3

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Yes! Put me in the queue! The pose already just about lines up with yours. I shall let your imagination flow.
I don't know why you would want to be friends with me. If you're that desperate though, I can certainly do that.

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Hi! Please do me!
And do take full creative liberty. I want to see where this goes x)
Can we be friends? :3
Friendship Magic acquired! Have a Siggy!

(I call it, "Oegyein's still in denial as he slowly begins to assimilate into the MLP fanbase")

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
This is brilliant x)
10/10 would cheap cosplay like this.

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Yes! Put me in the queue! The pose already just about lines up with yours. I shall let your imagination flow.
I don't know why you would want to be friends with me. If you're that desperate though, I can certainly do that.
Despite traumatic memories linked to both cave-ins and you, your friendship is nonetheless valued! have a siggy!

(Creative Liberty Version)
(Serious version)

Edit: Fixed a part of the first one where I missed the color of the sock 0-0

Attachments

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Do me!
Looking up with Hoodie down. Standing up straight. Red stuff is gold stuff. White guy with Green Eyes. Dirty blond hair. Freckles. Smiling. No hat. Not dead.

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Do me!
Looking up with Hoodie down. Standing up straight. Red stuff is gold stuff. White guy with Green Eyes. Dirty blond hair. Freckles. Smiling. No hat. Not dead.
Congratulations, and welcome to the Cult of Oegyein's Friendship! You are not permitted to leave, ever! :creepyamber:

(I apologize, as I was so tempted to throw on a pair of glasses and make it look like Robin... Hope you like paddle-balls and lollipops from the ground! :D)

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Sometimes the best way to overcome trauma is to face it head on with a twelve gauge
I apologize, but are you suggesting I come at you with a shotgun? Because if so, you're on 0-0

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Friendship Magic acquired! Have a Siggy!

View attachment 4009

(I call it, "Oegyein's still in denial as he slowly begins to assimilate into the MLP fanbase")
Horrible and probably unsealed grey body paint, a black shirt with a symbol on it, something orange on the head...

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Congratulations, and welcome to the Cult of Oegyein's Friendship! You are not permitted to leave, ever! :creepyamber:

View attachment 4013

(I apologize, as I was so tempted to throw on a pair of glasses and make it look like Robin... Hope you like paddle-balls and lollipops from the ground! :D)
Thank you. I scaled it down to fit in my signature.

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Horrible and probably unsealed grey body paint, a black shirt with a symbol on it, something orange on the head...

View attachment 4015
I want to say that I didn't mean it. I really want to say that the thought didn't cross my mind as I finished it. But no. Even without your memes, the hell-scape that is Andrew Hussie's opus is something I can never truly run from. ;-;

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I want to say that I didn't mean it. I really want to say that the thought didn't cross my mind as I finished it. But no. Even without your memes, the hell-scape that is Andrew Hussie's opus is something I can never truly run from. ;-;

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I apologize, but are you suggesting I come at you with a shotgun? Because if so, you're on 0-0
You can try, but I have a new facial expression. No cigar though.

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
Ooo do me! And not the green eyed, brown haired me. Total creative liberty tho :D We should totally be friends.