Jimothy

Rogue Chemist
Umbration

Radiance

EstherTb

Official Leader of the "Cult"
Umbration

Duality
I haven't even made YOU one...How do you know about me?

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist
Umbration

Radiance

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist
Umbration

Radiance
:rofl:

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
There has got to be a way to get a siggy doll without 100+ likes.
There was, but when the forums went public Zules closed it off so she didn't have to spend every waking hour making them.

EstherTb

Umbration

Duality
Lol, That was when we were beta testing the forum!

EstherTb

Umbration

Duality
I now have over 100 likes......I don't know what siggy doll I want from zules.........:(

Wait...I know what I will use it on. :D Not telling yet though. I need to make the picture.

PixelDragon

A DRAGON!
Hey Zules, I might not have enough likes to get a siggy doll, but can I ask that you update my clan logo. (it might attract more members)
I am not much of an artist

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Hey Zules, I might not have enough likes to get a siggy doll, but can I ask that you update my clan logo. (it might attract more members)
I am not much of an artist
Ah, I apologize, but the siggy doll like limit is in place so that I have enough time to draw the comic, and I'm already behind this week due to an unwelcome illness :zulesohno: So I have to turn requests down right now.

Besides, I think your logo looks great! :thumbsup:

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist
Umbration

Radiance
Ah, I apologize, but the siggy doll like limit is in place so that I have enough time to draw the comic, and I'm already behind this week due to an unwelcome illness :zulesohno: So I have to turn requests down right now.

Besides, I think your logo looks great! :thumbsup:
:( feel better!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Ah, thanks guys!

Still trying to recover, but at least I can partially function! :amberapproves:

PixelDragon

A DRAGON!
Someday I will reach 100+ likes! Maybe not today! Maybe not tomorrow! *looks at like count* Maybe not in a couple years! BUT SOMEDAY!! I will reach my goal.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
Someday I will reach 100+ likes! Maybe not today! Maybe not tomorrow! *looks at like count* Maybe not in a couple years! BUT SOMEDAY!! I will reach my goal.
Don't worry, you'll catch up, I was at 5 likes a bit more than 2 months ago.

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
Zules! Zules! Inspiration has struck! I've been electrocuted by inspiration, Zules, help!
I... want... an Avali siggy doll! (provided it's not too much trouble...)
I want it to be roughly these colors:

(White fluff, dark feathers, light blue trim)

And be wearing chimed shoulder and waist wraps (no head or foot gear), as seen here:

Hanging off to the side a bit, as seen here (middle picture):

I'd like the chimes to be vibrant, and the fabric should be unassuming or just ignored.
Preferably in a partially angled view, so as to see the tail:

As for head plumage: Some feathers off the back, kinda like the first picture, or just leave it flat if it gets too complex.
Note that Avali have 4 ears: Two angled up/side-ways and two angled down.
Also note that the Avali have been described as fluffy space raptors with feathers.

I think that about covers it... Hope I didn't leave out any important details...

I don't know if this is a bit over-complicated for a siggy, so please be assured that there's no hard feelings if you decide against it.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Jackal
The template I'm using makes straying from human characters a little challenging, but I hope you like how it turned out! Sorry if I got anything wrong

Here's the code to put in your signature:
Code:
[URL='http://cresnov.com/threads/siggy-dolls-by-zules-open.23/'][img]http://i.imgur.com/6vfG0Za.png[/img][/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.