SEPTEMBER QUEST: TV Tropes Top-Up

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
For realsies though I've been debating on whether I want to participate or not. The main issue is that I'll be essentially out of commission for the latter half of the month as I receive and subsequently recover from surgery starting the 14th.
Oh no--sorry you're having surgery & hope it goes well!

I mean, I don't think either of the Hypepeople will come after you and your family if you stop participating midway through. You're also welcome to join as a Hypeperson if you think that'd work best for you. (You were indeed one of the people I had in mind as a great Quilldriver though 😂)

The good news is I'll probably have recovered enough in time for me to absolutely crush everyone during the Readathon, if it happens this year.
We're going to be discussing our plans for that soon, I think 👀 It's not October without one now is it

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos
I basically have my own personal cheering squad at this point

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Uploaded this week's page and put a small ad for this thread in the artist comments :amberapproves:

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
September is about halfway over, and we still don't have a full party.

Will this quest fail...?

chaosenjoyer

Umbration

Cosmos
no, i'm definitely not studying the tvtropes posting guidelines. why would i ever do that?

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I will turn MULTICLASSING on for the remaining 5 days! Good luck.

chaosenjoyer

Umbration

Cosmos
Alright, let me put on my quilldriver boots real quick

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Rateus @chaosenjoyer @Val
*passes out participation badges with this face :intensemotherhood:*

signature code:
Code:
[IMG]https://zules.com/exvulnerum/extras/septquesterbadge.png[/IMG]

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Does it make sense to analyse to find out how and why it went this way?
People afraid of tvtropes?
Not finding the motivation?
Not seeing the point in tvtropes presence?
Not having time or having something more important to do?
Afraid of putting effort and not doing it good enough?

This looked like it could have some high chance of being a more successful event but somehow didn't.

Somehow I did not get involved in this (I considered it) (I don't really know why).
While at the same time I did get involved in other things: Extra halfway event, Imagimoths, Inktober.

Maybe it's worth revisiting this idea some time in the future?

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@bicyclesonthemoon Good questions
Everyone, feel free to leave feedback. I'll take it into consideration when designing new events.

chaosenjoyer

Umbration

Cosmos
I'm gonna get back to the quilldriving (mostly for outside approval) and eventually get the page(s) updated. It just won't be in september. I had most of the quilldriving done but it all got deleted and then I lost motivation and then forgot about it.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm gonna get back to the quilldriving (mostly for outside approval) and eventually get the page(s) updated. It just won't be in september. I had most of the quilldriving done but it all got deleted and then I lost motivation and then forgot about it.
Oh no, how did it get deleted?

chaosenjoyer

Umbration

Cosmos
Oh no, how did it get deleted?
I accidentally closed the cresnov tab
in hindsight, i probably should have done it somewhere that saved my words automatically, which is what i will do this time

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I accidentally closed the cresnov tab
in hindsight, i probably should have done it somewhere that saved my words automatically, which is what i will do this time
ouch

Drakilax

Getting better?
Umbration

Duality
September was a really inconvenient month for me or I probably would have participated. It started off with me cracking a tooth and dealing with that and then I had surgery halfway through so I was pretty much out for the whole thing besides like a week, which I spent getting sucked back into playing FF14. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I read most of the rules behind editing pages on TvTropes, but I never worked up the gumption to actually jump in and participate. I probably could serve as Wikiwizard next time, if there is a next time.