Sandcultwiches

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
*Looks at food thread...... Looks back at Sand"cult"wiches thread. Remembers that The Kult thread became such because the c version isn't family friendly enough. Tattles without directly telling anyone anything.*

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
*Looks at food thread...... Looks back at Sand"cult"wiches thread. Remembers that The Kult thread became such because the c version isn't family friendly enough. Tattles without directly telling anyone anything.*
It would be up to Zules if she wants to mandate change, I would put forth Sandwiches Coven as an alternative.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Meanwhile, in 2017:
And I still don't think "cult" is a very nice word... How about, "fan club"? Short for "misguided fan club"!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
But also, "Sandcultwiches" hides the word "cult" pretty nicely, like a sandwich hides icky vegetables

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
I mean. I'm glad that if you read it, it sounds like it's a bunch of witches worshiping sand. I mean, if you enjoy eating sand, be my guest.

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
Me who is eating a sandwich right now:

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Rue: *Casual Mudrer*
Me:

ShiningEmmy

Claudia
Umbration

Cognizance
:sandwiches:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
You're afraid of bridges? I did not know that whilst telling you of the mass migration of tarantulas in the US, and how they take over houses, roads, bridges and the like.
I couldve sworn I mentioned it....

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
You mentioned bridges during the spider migration part of his embarrassment, I didn't know he was afraid of them.
terrified

Sometimes I worry that I pronounce my fear of bridges too much and that people won't realize that its just a bit. Bridges do make me kinda uncomfortable though.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I'm gonna wake up one day strapped to a bridge covered in spiders and snakes, only to see Bleep standing off to the side laughing maniacally

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm gonna wake up one day strapped to a bridge covered in spiders and snakes, only to see Bleep standing off to the side laughing maniacally
Lets be honest. If Bleep was there, you wouldn't feel so scared.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Bleep: *exists*
Oegyein: *terrified*
Summoned:

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Lets be honest. If Bleep was there, you wouldn't feel so scared.
I suspect that he's exaggerating. Really anyone in that type of situation would be menacing.