Roleplay Reset

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Cecil roars in anguish, then lunges at Sandellaella in an aggressive tackle!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Sandellaella falls to Cecil's attack. A spray of sand rises as a spray of seagulls descend. They start pecking Cecil.
"Aug--aughhh--aughh whyyy--!" cries Sandellaella as she is battered in the attack.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
"HOW DARE YOU! I NEVER MEANT TO SQUEEZE HER SO HARD!" Cecil screams at Sandellaella as he endures the pecking attack of the seagull swarm. Blood spatters the sandy shore, and with another great roar, Cecil stands to face his executioners.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Every last seagull, all 100,000 of them, dives directly at Cecil with enough force to make his eyes bulge out like... that.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
His eyes bulge out... just like that.

RIP

TheJLT

Or is this a memory?
Umbration

Cognizance
In an unrelated universe, a tall muscular woodpecker pulls out a flamethrower.
"Good thing I borrowed this from my uncle."

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Bob the Jumbo Jumbo Shrimp leaps at the muscular woodpecker's throat, mandibles flaring!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Torpedoes off the port bow! Fifteen seconds till impact! :zulesohno:

WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS, CAP'N?! @CptCascadia

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Missiles off the starboad stern! Fifteen seconds till impact! :zulesohno:

WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS, CAP'N?! @Marken

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
turn on shields, and hope they last long enough for the teleporter to work!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Chief Engineer O'Cryin activates the Level 3 shields, just in the nick of time!

BOOSH BOOSH, goes the sound of the missiles exploding mere meters away from your ships hull, crackling against the energy field, which flickers from a thick whitish green to a more translucent blue.

"Shields are down to Level 1, Cap'n! Workin' on repairin' 'em now!" utters O'Cryin, in his mournful Irish accent.

Suddenly, two angry-looking Mantis warriors beam aboard -- right inside your cockpit! The nearest one lashes out at you with its serrated forelimbs!

WHAT WILL YOU DO?! @Marken

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
i grab the nearest "decorative" sword off the wall and begin tussling. i flip the "TELEPORT POWER" switch with my offhand, while yelling "PRIVATE! I THOUGHT WE TURNED OFF UNAUTHORIZED BEAMING!!"

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
You tussle with the seasoned insectoid warrior, but in true space combat fashion, you manage to hold your own against him. The ship's Level 1 autopilot routine handles the complex navigational calculations required to teleport the ship safely -- they should complete in about 90 seconds, as long as --

THUD, THUD, CRACK! KZZZZT!

The other Mantis warrior is bashing the cockpit's electrical panels with his bare pincers!

"WARNING! AUTOPILOT SUBSYSTEM DAMAGED! MANUAL NAVIGATION REQUIRED!"

Meanwhile, the mantis warrior currently clashing with your decorative sword manages to wrench it out of your grasp with sheer brute strength! He stumbles backward a step as he does so, however. At the same moment, the cockpit door swooshes open, and Private Pohman rushes in, firing his blaster rapidly at the nearest Mantis! Taken by surprise, the farther mantis staggers sideways and collides with the one that attacked you. Four of their hind limbs get tangled up together, and they collapse to the floor in a writhing heap!

"SORRY CAP'N, THAT PROTOCOL WAS TIED TO THE LEVEL 2 SHIELD SUBSYSTEM!" he exclaims. "BUT I THINK CHIEF O'CRYIN SHOULD HAVE IT WORKING AGAIN IN ABOUT 20 SECONDS!"

WHAT WILL YOU DO?! @Marken (Note: Feel free to jump in as another character, anyone else who reads this in the next 10 minutes or so!)

Last edited:

TheJLT

Or is this a memory?
Umbration

Cognizance
James Bailey realized that this game mode is too short. He knew he would die if just a short amount of time passed.