Inter-dimensional Companion Misplacer
Umbration

Cognizance
oops

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Once there was man named Billy. He had a life threatening condition.

Billy died 15 minutes later

Last edited:

ShiningEmmy

I'm working on a webcomic *dances in place*
Umbration

Cognizance

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation
Once upon a time,,
H E existed.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I should never have come here. Without the cognitive functions of another being, this world will collapse in on itself. I'd say it has fifteen minutes before it's all over. I shouldn't get my hope up though, nobody in their right mind would come here. They would trap themselves on a doomed world just like me. I guess I should look at the bright side. The sky tearing itself apart looks quite beautiful. Silver linings.

Iji

The semi-lucid dreamer
Umbration

Cosmos
So I guess it’s my turn to start?
Um, crap.

Iji is in a dark room, staring at the person next to her for no actual reason.

Iji

The semi-lucid dreamer
Umbration

Cosmos
Iji then gets up and leaves the room because she has to walk her dog. “Sayonara!” she says as she leaves.

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
The thing on the coffee table turns out to be a rather large house fly. It buzzes its wings in a friendly sort of way.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
My head canon is that whenever the roleplay resets, the world collapses and everyone dies.

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
My imaginary character that resides in my imaginary space begins to project a physical copy of themselves to the planet in order to interact with the world at a distance.
"There is no need to worry child. The characters created by their respective people are alive as long as their host believes them to be. Think of it this way. Your character is as strong as you want it to be. There is no other imaginary character that can kill your's if you want it. But the same is true for other peoples characters. Each person has 1 multiverse worth of imaginary universes, where they have absolute control over everything that happens. Each multiverse houses any amount of characters that the host can support. As long as your characters reside in your universe, you can say anything about them. 'They survive the beam that destroys universes because they have the anti-universedesroyer9000.' I hope you find this news comforting."
My imaginary character withdraws his projection so that he doesn't loose any amount of his power after realizing that the roleplay reset rules have already destroyed the puppy.

Last edited: