Roleplay Reset

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Since many RP threads sadly die in their promising youth, I thought I'd make a thread that embraces this seeming inevitability.

In ROLEPLAY RESET, if 15 minutes pass without a post that continues the current RP, the story MUST DIE and the next post must establish a completely fresh roleplay scenario.

Since these roleplays are destined to be short lived (but may last for hours if timed right), feel free to post short or low-effort prose. But remember the golden rule of roleplaying: don't control other people's characters. And the silver rule: the more overpowered your character is, the less likely other people will want to roleplay with you.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Oegyein sits down in an empty room. He sighs as he glances over at the cardboard box before him.

What could be inside? He ponders to himself.

The buffoon neglects to open it to find out. Perhaps he fancies himself a Schrodinger of sorts.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Mary makes a lettuce sandwich in her sprawling mansion. Even though she is rich, she keeps her kitchen stocked with lettuce and bread only.

ShiningEmmy

I'm working on a webcomic *dances in place*
Umbration

Cognizance
I try and hit the side of the box to alert Oegyein that i would prefer not the be stuck in a box. I would like to be in mary's mansion.

But i'm really slow so
it's hard to hit the side of the box so that it makes a noise.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Mary calls to Oegyein, "You're not touching anything in there, are you? By the way--want a sandwich?"

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I try and hit the side of the box to alert Oegyein that i would prefer not the be stuck in a box. I would like to be in mary's mansion.

But i'm really slow so
it's hard to hit the side of the box so that it makes a noise.
Oegyein hears the noise. He hits back.

"Quiet in there! I'm trying to think about what might be inside the box!"

He sits back down and continues to ponder.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Mary calls to Oegyein, "You're not touching anything in there, are you? By the way--want a sandwich?"
"No no, just trying to figure out what's inside."

He pauses.

"What kinda sandwich ya got?"

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Mary enters her dining room, which is completely empty except for a cardboard box. She holds a platter that itself holds a single lettuce sandwich, piled high with at least 15 layers. "The best kind!" she says to Oegyein with a grin. "Do you want it?"

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
"Hmmmmmmm"

Oegyein peers at the box.

"Yeah I'll take it."

Oegyein proceeds to consume the lettuce sandwich, remarking how good it is and what a shame that a hypothetical vox snail isn't eating it.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Mary leaves the room and never comes back again because Zules really needs to draw.

But before she does, she says, "Heads up. The pet store owner will be by very soon."

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Mary leaves the room and never comes back again because Zules really needs to draw.

But before she does, she says, "Heads up. The pet store owner will be by very soon."
"Pet store owner?" Oeg inquires.

He sits on the box as he ponders.

"Maybe this Pet store owner can tell me what's in the box?"

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Oegyein continues sitting on the lid of the box.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Oegyein continues to enjoy the lettuce sandwich