Remember When?

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I re-meme-ber

Remember when the forum collectively went bananas over Super Smash Bros. Ultimate when it first came out?

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Yeah! I remember we had a bunch of multiplayer fights too, of which I won a bunch, which was impressive considering it was my first time playing a Smash Bros game

Remember when we had this epic deimon battle role-playing game?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Yeah! I remember we had a bunch of multiplayer fights too, of which I won a bunch, which was impressive considering it was my first time playing a Smash Bros game

Remember when we had this epic deimon battle role-playing game?

Remember the Cresnov Minecraft server? Both of them?

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Si señor! I judged the winners of the Cresnovcraft CHERRY contests :)

Remember when Cresnovian Chess was invented?

Reactions: Rue

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Oh yes--fun times; I wish it was played more these days.

Remember those times the forum has kind of gone into ghost town mode and we only get a few new posts a week for a good stretch of time?

Reactions: Rue

chaosenjoyer

real
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Yes.

Remember when Zules had ChatGPT ask us a series of increasingly absurd questions about Exvulnerum, and then they all disappeared when people stopped answering?

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
ChatGPT WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED!!!

Remember when we made a bunch of silly AI art?
I was legitimately trying to revive that thread at the beginning of this week, but craiyon was being a little b*tch and making all the pictures way too normal to be interesting
I don't remember all the stuff I was trying but by the end I was really trying to get snails in a dollhouse, rewording the prompt a bunch of times, and 95% of all pics were just a single snail

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Remember that time @Rue changed her avatar?

(Oh wait, we already did this one. But there are so many different ones to remember!)

Rue

Umbration

Duality

(Oh wait, we already did this one. But there are so many different ones to remember!)
well now im obligated to change it again

EstherTb

Blaze Blaster Master "Broke the Game" StreakKeeper
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
This should just be the reminiscence thread.

Whaaaat? @Rue changed her AVATAR??? I CAN'T RECALL THAT AT ALLLLLLL

You remember when @BleepBloopBeep and I broke the bank and made Zules change the DDD rules just to end our reign of terror? Reminds me of the good ol' days :) Thanks for the reminder @Zules
3-9-2020 0148
Blaze Blasters: 619
Commented

I just realized I've been putting March for the last 9 days XD
View attachment 2166
Today is Tue, March 10th, 2020 UTC
Spinning the wheel for all active streaks from the last completed day (the 9th)

THE LAST SPIN OF THE BLAZE BLASTER'S REIGN OF UNCHECKED DOMINATION

For the lucky team:

TEAM PROMPT*:
Teammate 1: Pick any Exvulnerum character listed below.
Teammate 2: Pick any word.

I will create an image of this character with the chosen word as inspiration for the composition!

Valid Characters: Amber, Evey, West, Dzuna, Gina, Cygnus, Robin, Lupe, Joe, Dolores, Kendrick, Caroline, Benjamin, Cony
(Here's the cast page with all the characters' info)

*A solo player should pick either as Teammate 1 OR Teammate 2, and I will choose the rest.

--

Notice about the new RULE CHANGE: In next post.
The feedback survey told me that the overwhelmingly preferred rule change is "Everything is the same except streaks automatically reset upon a wheel spin" ... Therefore!--everything will stay the same, except now streaks reset after each wheel spin. 😝 So every team should reset now!

Because I only count streak totals from the last completed UTC day, if streaks are built upon during the very same day as a wheel spin, those numbers will get carried over to the new streak.

Example:

Team Mango has a streak of 15 on September 17th, UTC.
The day rolls over, now it's the 18th.
Someone from Team Mango does a Dive and updates their streak to 16.
A few hours later, Zules spins the wheel. Zules credits Team Mango with a streak of "15" since the 18th is still ongoing.
All streaks reset to 0, except Team Mango's streak is set to 1 since they did a Dive once on the 18th. Even though it was before the wheel spin was posted, it carries over.

Ummm, I'm gonna go rewrite the original rules post now, so hopefully I can figure out how to phrase the above clearly by then :robinpaddleball: My brain feels tired today after streaming for almost 3 hours
  • The Explosion of Win occurs when a team collects TOO many points. We can't allow that, or new players won't have a chance.
    • If a team collects 619 points, THE TEAM EXPLODES, is disbanded, and cannot earn any more points!
    • Exploded teams get memorialized in the section below AND each team member will get a piece of TREASURE: their own custom emote on Cresnov.
    • Members of exploded teams are encouraged to make new teams with different partners. May they one day explode again.

Rue

Umbration

Duality

TheJLT

The
Umbration

Cognizance
Oh yeah, I forgot that was a thing.

So many memories.

Remember that time when @Avidro forced two cute fluffy creatures to fight to the death for amusement?
Yes. It was slobber dog and some cat....
I think the dog won.

Remember when laser dragon was the most op pokemon?