Rate What The User Above You Is Listening To [GAME]

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
One of the only pieces of media regarding my home state that is happy. 11/10, NC is really racist and gerrymandered and homophobic an

Last edited:

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
One of the only pieces of media regarding my home state that is happy. 11/10, NC is really racist and gerrymandered and homophobic an

6/10 I was not expecting this. I like the original better. Some of the melody is off. But over all ok.

I usually have the music off when I am playing video games, but I enjoy the Rimworld music.

Doc Seibel

Probably the oldest dude here.
6/10 I was not expecting this. I like the original better. Some of the melody is off. But over all ok.

I usually have the music off when I am playing video games, but I enjoy the Rimworld music.
7/10 - Pretty good for playing in the background, but it got repetitive fairly quickly.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Heard this one. Annapantsu is an amazing singer and The Greatest Showman is one of my favorite musicals. 10/10

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
8/10, it feels a bit too well-crafted to feel very genuine, but it's quality

Doc Seibel

Probably the oldest dude here.
7/10, it's cute and catchy, but it puts of a teeny-bopper vibe that I'm not super into.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
.o. celtic rock.... it's... it's... beautiful :theyarefineactors: 9/10

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
The only correct rating is Coldplay/10

alt link if the above video is country-restricted

TheJLT

AKA Prospero
Umbration

Cognizance
To be honest this is quite unnerving. Also I got a headache listening to it. Plus I cannot relate to the person "narrating". 3/10

If it is restricted in your country I don't know what to say. I guess I can tell you that it is called "Final Frontier" by Thomas Bergersen.
(Edit: I don't know if I have posted this before....... Let me check.)

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I probably already mentionned it on the TUBM thread, but Interstellar is my favourite movie of all time, so of course, this gets a 10/10.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
It's Stairway to Heaven. I like Stairway to Heaven. 10/10