Rate What The User Above You Is Listening To [GAME]

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
This song feels unnatural to me but then I don't have the nostalgia for Mary Poppins so maybe I'm missing something. 6/10

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
OHHHHH I KNOW THAT SONG! I was hooked on it for MONTHS. Gotta say though, I wish they went further on with that rpg simile, but the flow of rhyme is really what's got me drooling over it. 8/10.

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
7.5/10 not bad.
...wow much argumentation.

Jimothy

Aspiring Reader of Chapter 13
Umbration

Radiance
Wait, hold on. Are you, like, a fan of MLP or something?
Solid tune, 7.5/10

I can't stop listening to this; it's just so well done.

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
8/10 Catchy! Makes me want to play an oldie goldie game.

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Wooooah rad .o. I can totally picture an epic fight scene choreographed to this song. 8/10

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Wooooah rad .o. I can totally picture an epic fight scene choreographed to this song.
Well you see, this song's about a character called Blackjack. She very often finds herself in epic fights x)
(Sometimes she dies too, but she gets better)

Anyways, nice song, if a little short. 8/10

Now have a french song about waiting.
(EN subtitles are not perfect but they work)

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
That was fantastic!!! The style was adorable, and I was surprised that the lyrics actually attempted to build off of the theme, a feat rare enough in current American pop songwriting that I'm really gonna have to crack down on learning every language before I die.

11/10 sent me and my girlfriend into a half-hour tangent on cultural translation through literature.

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
7/10 whilst I don't think it'll be a regular on my playlists it may sneak in every so often. Kinda feels like a Gothic stage show song (Sweeney Todd-esque vibes)

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
7/10 Really liked the full, buoyant flavor of the remix, but I was hoping for more of the original song to be featured

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
7/10 Not bad. I like her voice.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
0/10 Zules why would you do this
4/10 It's catchy. Too catchy.
1/10 You're gonna need a bigger meme.

7/10 It's... it's alright, y'know?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
9/10 Love the chord progression! Honestly, this song gave me flashbacks to the good ol' days when the music industry wasn't inundated by lazy rappers and whatnot. Is that Canon in D I hear in the background?

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
Is that Canon in D I hear in the background?
Yep! That's part of the point of the whole song! The backing music says basically nothing, but has enough development to make you excited for when the tonic chord comes around again.

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
9.9998/10 To this day, I am of the firm opinion that House of the Rising Sun will be one of the songs left after the apocalypse for our descendents to find and base our entire ancient civilization on. Post-apocalyptic history classes will be based around studying the lyrics and notes to discern the very structure of the society we consider modern. Thank grace memes won't last that long.