Procrastination Station

Best Character

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Man, I procrastinated so long on getting caught up on Cresnov. I think the Disqus Dive teammate guilt effect is similar to what got me.

I love all you guys and gals so much, I feel guilty when I simply don't have the time in my schedule to hang out and catch up with y'all.

This guilt produces stress and internal conflict, since trying to catch up on Cresnov to alleviate the guilt only gets in the way of catching up on the real-life obligations that I fell behind on, which got myself in this mess in the first place.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Am I the only one with this problem?
A bit, yes. I get that way with everything. My solution with cresnov is simply not to try and catch up on everything. I read through the threads I like the most, and if in the future I feel like it's worth catching up on the sports thread or something, then I'll do that.

Though I have less overall responsibility on the forum. :whistling:

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I doubt much will happen there for a while, all of its postponed/cancelled. It has made sports radio rather weird though, they were discussing Monopoly this morning :crylaugh:
If you guys are hurting for content in the sports thread, may I suggest some marble races?

I picked this video because theres a riot in the stands part way through 👀😂

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
If you guys are hurting for content in the sports thread, may I suggest some marble races?
😂 Beat you to it!
So with F1 postponed, the football postponed and just about all other sports postponed for the immediate future, I thought I could bring you some COVID free sporting events that are totally sports and strangely addictive to watch courtesy of a youtube channel.
I don't know why its so captivating though (I may have been watching for a while before this all started)

Reactions: Rue

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
A bit, yes. I get that way with everything. My solution with cresnov is simply not to try and catch up on everything. I read through the threads I like the most, and if in the future I feel like it's worth catching up on the sports thread or something, then I'll do that.

Though I have less overall responsibility on the forum. :whistling:
Yeah, the whole Community Manager thing I had going while I was Zules' digital media intern really messed with my head, I think.

Curse you, rampant baby-child egotism!! :slappingmyself:

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I'm 80% sure my parents asked me to do something, but I can't remember what it was. My solution is just to do a number of other chores and either hope I accidentally do what they asked me to, or hope that my other work outshines the fact I forgot what it was.

I'm procrastinating on that tho

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I'm procrastinating on the digitization of this:

I'm also procrastinatin on giving any of my pieces names or titles instead of referring to them each as "Untitled"

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I'm procrastinating on the digitization of this:
View attachment 2458
I'm also procrastinatin on giving any of my pieces names or titles instead of referring to them each as "Untitled"
Man your papers in line to be digitized are wayyy better than mine! I usually just do super basics for stuff I’m going to digitalize

this is the rough draft for the last page I did. Vverrrry rough! And it changed a lot after I digitally did it

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I drew fanart for Extra! once.

Accidentally drew Xavier in a T pose.

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't also draw him in a kitsune kigurumi.