Postmaster

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
This is how tabs should be... The most important one pinned, another one open for your current business, and everything else in bookmark purgatory.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
This is how tabs should be... The most important one pinned, another one open for your current business, and everything else in bookmark purgatory.
View attachment 2225
⚠ CAUTION: This post may contain graphic amounts of TAB SNOBBERY. Proceed at your own risk.

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
what tab is pinned there?

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
View attachment 2225
I love how UTAU is bookmarked XD

Additionally; I love how "look at later", "Dump", and "Misc" are separate bookmarks XD

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I've been mulling it over recently, and I want to propose an addendum to the existing titles of Postmaster General and Super Statusmaster Sovereign Supreme: Postmaster Sergeant.

In order to achieve the title of Postmaster Sergeant, the following conditions must be met:
  1. Exactly 5 out of the 10 most recent posts, as listed on the Latest Posts homepage widget, must belong to a single user
  2. Every other post must belong to a different, unique user (5 different users in all). This set of 5 users is jointly awarded the honor of being named members of the Xth(/st/nd/rd) Post Battalion (where X is the number of prior Postmaster Sergeants plus 1)
  3. No two posts by the same user may be adjacent on the list
The user who meets condition 1 while also satisfying conditions 2 and 3 is awarded the rank of Postmaster Sergeant of the Xth(/st/nd/rd) Post Battalion. Like Postmaster General, the title of Postmaster Sergeant cannot be awarded to the same person twice in a row.

Here is an illustration of a Postmaster Sergeant in action (contrived by pasting together 5 different screenshots):

In the example above, Zules would be our hypothetical Postmaster Sergeant. Her full title would be Postmaster Sergeant of the 1st Post Battalion, while Tee, Oegyein, Val, EstherTb, and myself would all be members of the 1st Post Battalion.

Now, in this particular example, if Zules were to post in another thread not already listed, the new configuration would technically fulfill all three requirements once again (see below). However, since she is already the sitting Postmaster Sergeant, nothing happens; she remains Postmaster Sergeant of the 1st Post Battalion, and no new Post Battalion is formed until and if someone else fulfills the requirements for Postmaster Sergeant. If and when that happens, anyone, including members of the 1st Post Battalion and even the Postmaster Sergeant of the 1st Post Battalion herself, is eligible to become a member of the 2nd Post Battalion, so long as the next Postmaster Sergeant is different than the previous.

Opening the floor for discussion. What does everyone else think of this idea? It's obviously more difficult to achieve than Postmaster General, which is why I included the added incentive for potential battalion members to cooperate so that they can proudly wear their battalion number in their signature or something like that. There could even be emblems and/or slogans for each battalion! Now wouldn't that be fun? :yayaya:

Last edited:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I've been mulling it over recently, and I want to propose an addendum to the existing titles of Postmaster General and Super Statusmaster Sovereign Supreme: Postmaster Sergeant.

In order to achieve the title of Postmaster Sergeant, the following conditions must be met:
  1. Exactly 5 out of the 10 most recent posts, as listed on the Most Recent Posts homepage widget, must belong to a single user
  2. Every other post must belong to a different, unique user (5 different users in all). This set of 5 users is jointly awarded the honor of being named members of the Xth(/st/nd/rd) Post Battalion (where X is the number of prior Postmaster Sergeants plus 1)
  3. No two posts by the same user may be adjacent on the list
The user who meets condition 1 while also satisfying conditions 2 and 3 is awarded the rank of Postmaster Sergeant of the Xth(/st/nd/rd) Post Battalion. Like Postmaster General, the title of Postmaster Sergeant cannot be awarded to the same person twice in a row.

Here is an illustration of a Postmaster Sergeant in action (contrived by pasting together 5 different screenshots):

In the example above, Zules would be our hypothetical Postmaster Sergeant. Her full title would be Postmaster Sergeant of the 1st Post Battalion, while Tee, Oegyein, Val, EstherTb, and myself would all be members of the 1st Post Battalion.

Now, in this particular example, if Zules were to post in another thread not already listed, the new configuration would technically fulfill all three requirements once again (see below). However, since she is already the sitting Postmaster Sergeant, nothing happens; she remains Postmaster Sergeant of the 1st Post Battalion, and no new Post Battalion is formed until and if someone else fulfills the requirements for Postmaster Sergeant. If and when that happens, anyone, including members of the 1st Post Battalion and even the Postmaster Sergeant of the 1st Post Battalion herself, is eligible to become a member of the 2nd Post Battalion, so long as the next Postmaster Sergeant is different than the previous.

Opening the floor for discussion. What does everyone else think of this idea? It's obviously more difficult to achieve than Postmaster General, which is why I included the added incentive for potential battalion members to cooperate so that they can proudly wear their battalion number in their signature or something like that. There could even be emblems and/or slogans for each battalion! Now wouldn't that be fun? :yayaya:
That sounds like a challenge that I’m willing to do sometime!

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
this sounds like it could be fun!

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
It is possible that Anything could happen. Just wait... I'll make new threads in the game section and keep up with all of them...

TheJLT

I CLAIM THE TITLE OF POSTMASTER AT THE MOMENT!!!!

Nobody thought I could do it with so many people, but I proved them wrong!!!

TheJLT

I don't need to... I will picture this in my heart for eternity... This is not the competition I am trying to officially win, so I won't try too hard.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I don't need to... I will picture this in my heart for eternity... This is not the competition I am trying to officially win, so I won't try too hard.
You...you can't actually be the postmaster unless you take a screenshot