Postmaster

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
Three Games, One Thread.

Postmaster General

In order to become Postmaster General, you must:

• Fill the What’s new section on the home page with posts.
  • All posts should be relevant to the threads in which they are found.
  • Post an image of your achievement in the Postmaster thread to confirm your place as Postmaster General

Post Marshal (Formally Superpostmaster)

The highest rank available in this game in order to be Post Marshal, you must:

• Fill the What’s new section on the home page with posts.
  • Be the most recent post in; Comic Discussion, Fan Creations, New reader logs, The Intro Bistro, The Banter Pantry, The Gameplay Buffet, The Roleplay Café and Exclusive content
  • All posts should be relevant to the threads in which they are found.
  • Post image(s) of your achievement in the Postmaster thread to confirm your position of Post Marshal

Posts in the Postmaster thread are eligible for entry so long as they relate to the thread. Postmaster status can be rescinded if posts stray too far off topic.

Postmaster Sergeant Rules stolen from @Avidro

In order to achieve the title of Postmaster Sergeant, the following conditions must be met:
  • Exactly 5 out of the 10 most recent posts, as listed on the Latest Posts homepage widget, must belong to a single user
  • Every other post must belong to a different, unique user (5 different users in all). This set of 5 users is jointly awarded the honor of being named members of the Xth(/st/nd/rd) Post Battalion (where X is the number of prior Postmaster Sergeants plus 1)
  • No two posts by the same user may be adjacent on the list
The user who meets condition 1 while also satisfying conditions 2 and 3 is awarded the rank of Postmaster Sergeant of the Xth(/st/nd/rd) Post Battalion. Like Postmaster General, the title of Postmaster Sergeant cannot be awarded to the same person twice in a row.

Here is an illustration of a Postmaster Sergeant in action (contrived by pasting together 5 different screenshots):

In the example above, Zules would be our hypothetical Postmaster Sergeant. Her full title would be Postmaster Sergeant of the 1st Post Battalion, while Tee, Oegyein, Val, EstherTb, and myself would all be members of the 1st Post Battalion.

Now, in this particular example, if Zules were to post in another thread not already listed, the new configuration would technically fulfill all three requirements once again (see below). However, since she is already the sitting Postmaster Sergeant, nothing happens; she remains Postmaster Sergeant of the 1st Post Battalion, and no new Post Battalion is formed until and if someone else fulfills the requirements for Postmaster Sergeant. If and when that happens, anyone, including members of the 1st Post Battalion and even the Postmaster Sergeant of the 1st Post Battalion herself, is eligible to become a member of the 2nd Post Battalion, so long as the next Postmaster Sergeant is different than the previous.

Last edited:

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
Well looks like I'm going to be posting a lot more useless junk now just cause you and @Oegyein are bringing out my competitive side 😂

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos

MUAHAHAHAhack*cough cough cough*

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
at some point, you should see my tab count😂

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos

I usually don't have that much tabs, but I'm working on a presentation for work...
(And it's not moving very fast because I keep wasting my time everywhere else...)

Edit: It's gotten worse...

Last edited:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
.o. Aye!!!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Unbelievable. I turn my back for a second and Aaron Burr shoots me in the ribs. XD

Rue

Umbration

Duality

Woo! I really thought someone was going to ruin that. 😂

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I thought for sure that @Rue was going to post something, because she came online about the same time that I did, but it all worked out~

Rue

Umbration

Duality
I thought for sure that @Rue was going to post something, because she came online about the same time that I did, but it all worked out~
Well lucky for you, I was at work and just checking my notifications 😂