Pet Pics ♥ (+Selfies)

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Found Luna at 9am this morning! She was out for almost 48 hours. We got a tip from some people 9 miles away, they said they weren’t sure if it was her but my mom and I drove out and started calling for her. Luna was running towards us when we found her. She still cold because it froze both nights but we gave her a warm bath to get rid of all the crud on her.
I’m so happy that we found her. Thanks for all the support guys :cryofdisbelief: :happyhug: :amberapproves:

Here’s Luna right after we found her

Here she is right now

I thought we might never see her again, I’m soooo happy

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Found Luna at 9am this morning! She was out for almost 48 hours. We got a tip from some people 9 miles away, they said they weren’t sure if it was her but my mom and I drove out and started calling for her. Luna was running towards us when we found her. She still cold because it froze both nights but we gave her a warm bath to get rid of all the crud on her.
I’m so happy that we found her. Thanks for all the support guys :cryofdisbelief: :happyhug: :amberapproves:

Here’s Luna right after we found her
View attachment 1342
Here she is right now
View attachment 1343
I thought we might never see her again, I’m soooo happy
I'm so happy you found her!! What a good dog for enduring all of that! I hope she doesn't try to pull another Amber and go on an adventure like that again, hehe

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Glad you found her! She looks so happy to be home XD

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality

The face of pleading.