Pet Pics ♥ (+Selfies)

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality

Since it would be weird to ask for a selfie addition and not post a selfie, here's me with my uncle's dog! His name is Nimbus (Like Dragonball) and he's a bit of a brat but he's calmed down lately!

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Surprisingly no! I've had people say I looked like Human Shrek as a child though! XD

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
My dog does that XD sometimes she just takes a run up and body slams into the door. She's a tough unit, so I doubt she hurts herself, but it scares us nonetheless XD

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Whilst looking for a photo for the embarrassing stories thread I came across these guys, Kitty and Suzie (should be self evident which is which). Kitty went on to live into her 20's after my dad found her as a kitten, unfortunately her mother died so my mom hand reared her. Then there's Suzie the best guard dog ever who was once spotted running down the M6 after some builders left the front door open. My best guess is that this was taken in the mid to late 90's.

20191007_100328.jpg

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Mom & bro have 2 new kittens!

Here's Pixel and Blake (yep, like Blake from RWBY), respectively male and female. So cute! :imsosmart:

Last edited:

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
I remember RWBY. Unfortunately, it's but a mere remnant of what it once was

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I remember RWBY. Unfortunately, it's but a mere remnant of what it once was
On one side, I disagree, but on the other, I like the pun.