Pet Pics ♥ (+Selfies)

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
that reminds me of my grandmother's dog, also named luna. she is very energetic, and has chewed many a shoe.
My Luna doesn’t actually chew shoes! She’s very well behaved! The only thing is she’s always rubbing off

Reactions: Rue

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Nala suddenly decided this summer that she craves the taste of flip-flops. At first she was tearing up mine and I had to hide them. Then she gave up and steals my S.O.'s mom's sandal like every night. I wake up with them in our room or in the kitchen constantly.

You're a CAT, not a DOG, stop this!!!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
This is the most wholesome thread ever. Of all time.

@Rue, my two kitties, Winnie and Bean (Winnie is the white and tan one with the pretty blue eyes, and Bean is her big gray stripey son), were rescued by my eldest sister, who also had around 20 cats at one point when she lived in her old neighborhood. Her brood has dwindled over the years, but she still has about 5 or 6.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality

Luna just tried and failed to get behind the couch in order to retrieve her ball that rolled under there! I took a picture but it’s a bit dark

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Found some pics of my mom's doggos.
Here's Idaho, a french bouledogue, who's some 5 years old I believe, with a tiny Darwin, the newest member of the family, about 5 months ago:

About a month later, Darwin was a bit bigger...

And yet bigger, about a month ago:

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality

This is Roxy! The photos were taken about 2 years ago, so she's grown quite a bit since then, but she doesn't look too different!

She's a British Bulldog and is generally well behaved, but sometimes gets an energetic streak and begins jumping on everyone. Thankfully she's friendly, but it still gives visitors a bit of a shock when she begins softly chewing their shoes ^^;

She absolutely hates exercise and loves Chicken XD

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
This post's theme is cat selfies!
Again, mostly older ones... I'm too lazy to upload anything so I've just been pulling all of these off of facebook 😅

Oldest -> Newest

Sienna:

Pepper:

Chipper:

Nala:

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Picture 1 just screams 2000s Evanescence energy XD something between the high contrast and the camera quality makes it look like something from a MySpace post XD

Reactions: Rue

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
This post's theme is cat selfies!
Again, mostly older ones... I'm too lazy to upload anything so I've just been pulling all of these off of facebook 😅

Oldest -> Newest

Sienna:

Pepper:

Chipper:

Nala:
It occurs to me now that I believe you may be the only person on the forum with a live picture (aside from Zules and possibly Avidro). Someone Correct me if I'm wrong.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
It occurs to me now that I believe you may be the only person on the forum with a live picture (aside from Zules and possibly Avidro). Someone Correct me if I'm wrong.
I was literally just like “What’s this? A face reveal?! That NEVER happens!”

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I was literally just like “What’s this? A face reveal?! That NEVER happens!”
I mean, I'm using an avatar that I made to look like me and posted a WIP of a drawing of me, so is it really so shocking if I post a pic with my cats? 🤣

Oooh! Are there other pics around? I saw someone had posted a picture in some thread some time ago but the pic was no longer there. I did see Zules' and Avidro's faces once I came across the Exvulnerum Instagram topic, but I haven't seen them anywhere on the actual forum yet!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I probably have posted my face somewhere on this dang ol' forum, but dang if I can remember where. Maybe it was on the old Pet Thread?

Anyway, let's fix that! I see your cat selfies and raise you THIS:

The main takeaway from all those is, of course, that I keep a very messy living space. :chagrinedamber: Maybe that's why Winnie keeps trying to clean me!

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Picture 1 just screams 2000s Evanescence energy XD something between the high contrast and the camera quality makes it look like something from a MySpace post XD
Somehow I missed this post the first time. It was taken with a very old, very crappy, Logitech webcam! It's an old enough pic that it very well MIGHT be on my myspace somewhere...! :yeahwhatever:
I think it was about 8 years ago? Maybe a little longer? It was Halloween so I was dressed as a witch and grabbed the closest cat to be my familiar. 😄
Second pic was a bit later, so maybe 7ish years ago?
Third pic - 4 years ago.
Last pic - 2 years ago.

Maybe it was on the old Pet Thread?
What do you MEEEEEAAAAN there was an old pet thread?!?
:cryofdisbelief:

Adorable pictures!! Your kitties look so sweet!!