Pet Pics ♥ (+Selfies)

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Since this is the Pet Pics thread, that butterfly is now your pet, @The Summoned. Take good care of it! :robinpaddleball:

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality

A rare moment where Nala doesn't hate me

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance

Rue

Umbration

Duality

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Does this count if I don't include a pet?

Zules' new creation reminded me of one time I was terrible horrible nerd.... circa 8 years ago.

What do you mean "when I was"

That utilization of the past tense is wrong and you know it.

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
Reactions: Rue

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
MSPA = MicroSoft Paint Adventures
MSPAF = MicroSoft Paint Adventures Fan

(MSPA includes homestuck, and also other webcomics by the same guy that came before it)

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
MSPA = MicroSoft Paint Adventures
MSPAF = MicroSoft Paint Adventures Fan

(MSPA includes homestuck, and also other webcomics by the same guy that came before it)
HUSSSSSSIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

Rue

Umbration

Duality

A good boy!!! A photogenic boy!!! Looking right into the camera for me!!!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
The store caught a thief today!

I was doing my job, helping customers, when I noticed two customers in the dog-toy aisle. I approached and did my "Hiya, can I help ya?"

The first customer, a woman dressed in crazy colorful and dare-I-say ridiculous clothes was super high-energy. I don't wanna make any assumptions, but in retrospect I'm pretty sure she was souped up on something or rather. Her male compadre was almost the exact opposite. Aside from his sheer size, he was quiet and unspectacularly dressed.

Upon realizing I was there, the lady started asking about dog toys. "Something tough, a present for a friend's pitbull". This was normal.... aside from the fact that she was darting around me for no particular reason and walking far too close for comfort. I waved this off as her just being energetic and in a really cramped aisle.

They settled on a couple of items, one priced at $13.95, the other at a price which I can't recall, but knew it wasn't cheap.

The last thing I did with them was try and help them locate ribs in the store freezer, before I had to help another customer.

As I was helping a sweet old lady choose a perch for her bird, I heard my boss yelling at someone, and a familiar high-energy voice responding.

Turns out, crazy lady was trying to steal a $5 marked-down dog toy. She fought against the thief accusations, but eventually conceded, claiming she "didn't want to spend more than 20 bucks", which astounds me cuz the stuff she was getting as a gift, (two >$13 Dog toys and a bag of Kangaroo ribs) would have cost way more than 30.