Pet Pics ♥ (+Selfies)

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Hello.
Please tell me about your pets. Show me pictures of them!
If you don't have pets? Don't worry! How about some random animal you met outside? A friend's pet? Been to the zoo recently?

I'll start with my two idiots!

Last edited:

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Box cats unite!!!
Cat ladies unite!!! :semicolondee:

I used to be a real life, bonafide, crazy cat lady. The only reason I'm not now is because I moved away. But back when we still had ~20 ish cats back home, I took a few pictures! (These all fall somewhere between 4-8 years old.)

Cats on my bed (I have so many of these, THEY WERE ALWAYS ON MY BED):

Catnip time:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Rue wow that's a lot of cats!!! Did you have other pets too or was it a strict cats-only policy?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
@Rue wow that's a lot of cats!!! Did you have other pets too or was it a strict cats-only policy?
When I was a kid we also had dogs, fish, and briefly rabbits.
My cousin (still) has two snakes, and formerly he had a monitor lizard at one point, I think. But those mostly stayed in their tanks in his room, so I don't really think of them as being my pets at all, y'know?

My family rescued animals in need, so the cats and dogs were all rescues or strays, but the reason we ended up with so many at once is because we ended up rescuing a litter of kittens from an abandoned home and three of them got pregnant. :eveyfacepalm:

The two cats we have now are the same. Our girl we took in after this eviction thing (long story) where the family only kept their dog, we took the cat, and the neighbors took the fish and turtles. Our boy is one of the many stray cats in the neighborhood, but he was the least scared of us, and his head was all messed up from presumably a bad fight. Took him to the vet and well, here we are....

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Sidney. He joins Mog, Bowbee, Faye, Boris and Vegas in having a name totally unsuited for a pet. Previous entries include Bindi and Newkit (short for new kitten, we couldn't think of a name and just kept calling him that)

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Sidney. He joins Mog, Bowbee, Faye, Boris and Vegas in having a name totally unsuited for a pet. Previous entries include Bindi and Newkit (short for new kitten, we couldn't think of a name and just kept calling him that)
Vegas is a great name for a pet, whatchu talking about?! Newkit is kinda funny!

Omg though, literally my stray boy is just. Boy. I originally didn't intend to take him in and avoided naming him, then I couldn't find a good name for him and he responds to me calling him Boy already so. 😭
My dad used to have a cat named Boingo so I might retcon his name to that and make "Boy" just the shorter nickname?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
We tend to call him Bagel. He's a pedigree Sphynx so he has a RIDICULOUS full name. I will have to find it sometime.
Omg.
O. m. g.
OMG.
*immediately saves and sends pic to S.O.*

I am SO CURIOUS what his full name is!

My family took in a show dog, and the name on her paperwork is "On A Mission" :lol:
OH MY GOD????
Amazing!!

Best I have, my girl's name is Nala (from her previous owners) she was young and we considered changing it but ultimately didn't 'cause we were used to it. However her full name grew from Nala to Nala "Hairball Essence" (like the shampoo) Chimichanga.

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
My mom used to have 2 cats.

Here's "No PC today" Jupiter:

And "No TV today" Jude, aka Nénette:

^ whenever I was coming back home after riding my motorcycle, I dropped my jacket on the bed, and he always went and slid into it x)

She also has 2 doggos, but I don't have any recent pics :/

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Vegas is Russian, so he also has a passport with it on. Come to think of it big, bald, funny accent he's a stereotype.
I LOVE YOUR CATS 😭

Here's "No PC today" Jupiter:
@Val
Jupiter is a fantastic name!!! Also you reminded me of an old series of photos I took of my cats on laptops! So I'm gonna toss that under a spoiler 'cause I had a bunch.

Wow, I even had to cut a few 'cause they just wouldn't show up for some reason. 😅

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
@Rue omg they're so cute. And the black one looks a lot like Jupiter :p
Here's him watching youtube on my pc...

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Cognizance
Definitely not short for Lunatic!
that reminds me of my grandmother's dog, also named luna. she is very energetic, and has chewed many a shoe.