Opinions

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

TheJLT

Calculazor
Opinion: That is one of the best ways to have fun in a conversation.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Nope! In my opinion, the word "more" is better than the word "less". :)
Opinion: Avidro is some kind of ancient troll or rumplestiltskin-esque faerie living among us because living under a bridge ggrew out of fashion, so now he spreads his riddles and mind games under the guise of human o.O

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Opinion: Avidro is some kind of ancient troll or rumplestiltskin-esque faerie living among us because living under a bridge ggrew out of fashion, so now he spreads his riddles and mind games under the guise of human o.O
I'm not ancient, you pesky whippersnapper! :crazyevey:

TheJLT

Calculazor
Opinion: Ravioli is the worst food besides "Dad's pot pie with all his own ingredients turning it into a kind of mashed pea soup."

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
I'm not ancient, you pesky whippersnapper! :crazyevey:
Opinion: You mean "Opinion: I'm not ancient, you pesky whippersnapper! :crazyevey:"

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Opinion: Ravioli is the worst food besides "Dad's pot pie with all his own ingredients turning it into a kind of mashed pea soup."
Why must you continue to hurt me :rlyshockedamber:

TheJLT

Calculazor
Have you ever had "Mashed Pea Soup"?!!?

Tee

The Seeker of Knowledge
Super Patron
Umbration

Cognizance
Opinion: "Having Teal'c be a part of SG-1 was a really bad idea. That fact that he is a Jaffa means that a lot of the peaceful worlds they visit turn hostile because of his presence."

Also, of course more is better than less. You can always have more but you can't always have less, sometimes you need to have fewer.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Opinion: