New(ish) reader logs

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Pg 374
Well now Lupe is just trying to look intimidating and full of knowledge. She doesn't have the camera angle right below her face looking up though. Amber almost has that, but she is incapable of looking spooky. She ruins it all with stars and sparkles. You have to have the shadows over your entire face.
Again, if Lupe believes this, WHY is she sending THREE KIDS to work for a witch with a MONSTER PROBLEM?!

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Pg 375

See, West is smart. He knows that fighting an eldritch bear with a go getter attitude and a backpack is a bad idea. And no, being able to get mauled is not an advantage Evey. West is too much of a baby and needs to slap some sense into Amber.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Pg 376

Amber is about to fall off a cliff.
hmm, the King of Pain can't die by normal means unless they pass the curse onto someone else. That makes me think that Evey's dad self unalived because he was so upset about cursing his son. I don't know why he didn't just talk to Evey and try to come up with a plan to help him. It might also be that he knew how to put the curse on someone else and did it knowingly. That might be it, if he felt so guilty afterwards that he couldn't live with himself for doing that.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Pg 377

I do recall Evey beating the crap out of West. He is also bigger then West. I guess Evey does have to worry about the face mask light bulb attack, but I think Evey would win that fight.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
pg 378

Well congratulations West! You have just broken your knuckles and finger bones! That will not heal properly, and you will have a messed up right hand for the rest of your life! Oh but don't worry. You made the King of Pain have one night with a little extra ouchies. GENIUS!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It's actually happening!! :oooooooh:

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
People are clamoring for more

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Moore's Law states that the number of semiconductors that fit on a single microchip will approximately double every three years.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Moore's Law states that the number of semiconductors that fit on a single microchip will approximately double every three years.
Are you saying we will only get 3 every year

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality