New(ish) reader logs

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@The Summoned So, you gave up on the log here and just caught up normally, right? Or are you still 10 chapters in the past? 😛

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
This is some next level negotiating right here :thanksbud:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
We would like more. What compensation do you require?

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I need no compensation. I shall pick this back up tomorrow as I am busy today. It would be nice to be able to visit the spoiler threads for once.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Aww yeah! :imabovethat:

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I am going to do this. I am not going to do the screen shot and hide stuff in it anymore though. It kills the pacing of the comic.

Alright, I technically read this already, but the logs were on my old computer when it died.
Yeah I did actually start doing the logs agaim. It just happened at the same time as the death of my computer. Here is a rough approximation of those thoughts.
pg 369
Even if Amber managed to speed read all the books and got a job before noon, the interview would be a few days later. West doesn't have a face for some reason. I suspect it's because small faces are much more difficult to pull off.
This librarian might be important as well, but I forgot her name.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Lupin Lupon. Something to that effect is her name.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Pg 370
I sorta remembered her name. Amber whispering in Lupe's ear looks like two people gossiping about someone in front of them and making weird faces at them. While West's decibels are appropriate for the outside, his legs are entirely broken.
The librarian looks kind of scary as well.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Pg 371
This might just be because I've been playing D&D lately, but this seems like the starter adventure quest given by the wise old librarian. I do wonder if Lupe actually believes this random crazy girl with no evidence other then "spiky wolf hair".
That reaction panel is fantastic though.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Pg 372
these people are all kids, so if Lupe is giving out a real job to capture a large animal, then that is INCREDIBLY irresponsible of her. West is very much correct in saying no here. I would say that this is just a "harmless old woman" but I doubt it.

Last edited:

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Pg 373
I hope that book doesn't have tiny text. Amber might make it through if it's filled with pictures. She doesn't strike me as the type to make it to the end of a one thousand page book.
That jacket did need to be changed anyways though. It's way too small. That might have been the point though.