New(ish) reader logs

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
pg 368

hmmmmmmmmmm. This is going to keep coming around isn't it. I wonder if this is going to be a recurring character, as I think I saw her in the list of official characters. We shall see.

Attachments

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
You are the only one who can fix this problem
I have several notes for the next few pages, but the little edits that I do, I do with paint. They may look like garbage, but they take awhile to do. I also keep doing them. It can take ten minutes for one page. :internalstruggle:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I have several notes for the next few pages, but the little edits that I do, I do with paint. They may look like garbage, but they take awhile to do. I also keep doing them. It can take ten minutes for one page. :internalstruggle:
Wouldn’t want to waste ten minutes now would we

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
It takes me 5-8 hours to draw each page :yeahwhatever:
true! I am however a male. You are much more dedicated than me. It is mostly just a problem of major procrastination on my end.

TheJLT

Unwanted Local Sheriff
Umbration

Cognizance
I believe that he was talking about how women are better at everything..... however this theory doesn't really stand up when you look at everyone's cchess record. >:3

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I believe that he was talking about how women are better at everything..... however this theory doesn't really stand up when you look at everyone's cchess record. >:3
:crylaugh:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
But who holds the record for inventing the most cchess rules? :imabovethat:

TheJLT

Unwanted Local Sheriff
Umbration

Cognizance
But who holds the record for inventing the most cchess rules? :imabovethat:
It depends. Which section of your psyche do you commend for initiating the processes that led to the development of each of the individual rules? What gave you the ideas for each Umbration? Where did you get the idea of a grid based board? How did you come up with the achievements? I would say that your creative mind coupled with a great amount of determination did the majority of the "inventing" (Help from other people and wish to please others probably combine to make a substantial contribution to the drive to invent.) All that to say, you are probably a creative determined person, and I suspect that you created most of the rules and got help from (not limited to) your best friend(in my observation) for the others.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
hi we are mad WHERE'S MORE

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality