New(ish) reader logs

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Well I can't earn the TuesdayToo thing, because I have already read some of the comic. However, I'm going to do it anyways. Why not.
pg 334

Ok. So at this point Evey jumped out a window to escape the cops. West thought he was dead and is now freaking out.
I'm assuming that the shock that West is experiencing is not going to last long, because he knows about magic. He likely isn't going to like Evey even more. He might even think hes a diemon. Who knows.....well Zules knows.

Read in old timey radio voice

Attachments

Last edited:

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Pg 335

Well West hasn't started poking Evey yet, so I guess that's a start. I'm not gonna lie; I thought the box was a block of white swiss cheese. It was a mouse though, so I was somewhat near the ballpark.

Attachments

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Oh hey....also...no spoilers. Spoilers are bad, and they make people angry. Remember the Harry Potter books?

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
pg 336
Ok I figured I needed to add some flowery thoughts to this.
First of all, Amber looks like she's about to eat that mouse, which would be a hilarious plot twist in terms of character arc. And second:chihuahuaamber: West better shut up.

Attachments

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
It looks like Zules is going for a sort of tender goofy character development approach. It is important to be growing character in every scene to move the plot forward. Even in comedic moments this is done fairly well. I am curious as to how they are going to tend to the mouse, if they are traveling all over the world.(and realms in the future I presume) *flowery thoughts* Can't forget that.

Attachments

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I am curious as to how they are going to tend to the mouse, if they are traveling all over the world.(and realms in the future I presume)
Well that answers that question. It's not going to make it. Although Zules might have it return in the future to save them as a fused creature to thank Amber. West seems quite confused as anyone would be. It seems that we have our starter adventuring party. Lets see where this goes. This is going to take awhile, so I'll stick to a couple a day.

Attachments

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Great log so far!! 😁 I saw your flowery flower there

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Great log so far!! 😁 I saw your flowery flower there
I thought it added some character :amber:(I've got to start using these more.)

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I thought it added some character :amber:(I've got to start using these more.)
As your loyal audience, I request a recap of the previous 6 chapters along with a brief summary of your thoughts regarding them!

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
As your loyal audience, I request a recap of the previous 6 chapters along with a brief summary of your thoughts regarding them!
alright. I'll whip something up.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Ok. This took way longer than I thought it would, but in my defense I was used paint to do this. Prepare yourself for this epic tale!

*read in old 1900s radio voice*

Attachments

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Sometimes I question why I do things.

TheJLT

Unwanted Local Sheriff
Umbration

Cognizance
Ok. This took way longer than I thought it would, but in my defense I was used paint to do this. Prepare yourself for this epic tale!

We need more people like you in the world.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Wait......I completely forgot to give brief summary of thoughts! I got way too carried away on that picture.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Amazing!!! :lol::rofl::rofl:

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
pg 339:

Ok round 2. All the heroes are now stuck together, as I foresaw. Although I don't think West is wanted by the police. They only saw some random kid on a taxi. I am surprised he managed to escape a full grown adult trained in catching people running away, but that would ruin the story. That would be interesting though. Sharp left into the prison life.
"So what are you in for?"
"I jumped on taxi. You?"
"I stole the guards sweetroll. Life."

Attachments

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
pg 340. Dzuna Speaks:

This is an interesting way to interact with the community. Sort of setting the idea that the forums are linked to Amathae, and that Dzuna can interact with the people there(us). Velocity magic is likely tied to speed due to being named...well....velocity. Cosmos being able to warp your speech is interesting. Cosmos is space and stuff, and space and time are fairly linked. Cosmos could be able to change reality. Hence the word warping.

Attachments